test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP Domination!!!

shadywintryshadywintry Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I don't know if people know the pvp domination is not about killing priority but to keep the pilars at your color or at least double color. If you busy to conquer them ofcourse kill as many if you can but keep focus the pilars. A several times i saw people fighting outside the pilars space that doesnt count for capture the pilar..keep in the circle around it and don't keep running after the other team stay inline the pilar circle. Thank you for reading :) have a nice day
Post edited by shadywintry on

Comments

• Options
    shybarbieshybarbie Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh okay thanks for the tip. I'm very bad in pvp, and I think I haven't won any matches yet.
    Just shy, not antisocial.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    but MY TEAM DOMINATES!!
    the guy says so!
  • Options
    jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good advice. You should always be standing on a point whether enemy controlled or controlled by your team. If you are a CW and your teammates are fighting melee from within the point, then you can hang back and blast from range.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    actually if you're a CW you should be standing up high on a ledge or overhang somewhere so you can't get ganked by rogues.
    (well ex. those ones using teneb-sploit but that will be patched)
  • Options
    pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Double post ftw!
  • Options
    pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    walk2k wrote: »
    but MY TEAM DOMINATES!!
    the guy says so!

Haha good one :)
  • Options
    yramragyramrag Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if people know the pvp domination is not about killing priority but to keep the pilars at your color or at least double color. If you busy to conquer them ofcourse kill as many if you can but keep focus the pilars. A several times i saw people fighting outside the pilars space that doesnt count for capture the pilar..keep in the circle around it and don't keep running after the other team stay inline the pilar circle. Thank you for reading :) have a nice day

Yes ... but, it is PVP, and as human we like to KILL stuff. You can't stop me from getting satisfaction from killing other players! I don't care about the pillar .. I am geared to the max and I have tenebeous enchantments to show off ... I want to KILL!

That about sums it up.
  • Options
    xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yramrag wrote: »
    Yes ... but, it is PVP, and as human we like to KILL stuff. You can't stop me from getting satisfaction from killing other players! I don't care about the pillar .. I am geared to the max and I have tenebeous enchantments to show off ... I want to KILL!

That about sums it up.

sooooo kill them near the pillar... and if u want a pvp dead match ask developers to do it!
  • Options
    shadywintryshadywintry Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yramrag wrote: »

That about sums it up.

Why dont you kill them near the pilar if you are soooo good...:P