test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Server Disconnecting Repeatedly

imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I can get the login screen, enter password, get the character select, pick a character and then it tries to load and and I get the "server not responding" and the the "Disconnected from login server" notice. REPEATEDLY. And if I somehow manage to finally get logged in (about 1 out of 20 times) if I queue up for a dungeon when I finally get through the queue it patches and then repeatedly disconnects as above. Started when you took the test shard live, I am on the Dragon shard.
Post edited by imathil on

Comments

• ashileighashileigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am on Dragon shard too, was able to log one character in about 4 hours ago, set tasks, then when I went to switch characters could not get back in. Now the launcher will not even load.
  • schoolsnsessionschoolsnsession Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im having the same problem with the launcher and trying to get into game. "server not responding" with a counter then I get disconnected im on mindflayer
  • tirpitzluminaretirpitzluminare Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ditto, also having issues with accessing characters on the gateway.
  • atsumaiatsumai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same - I have gotten in once out of 10 or so tries and then was bounced immediately.
  • kerry1988kerry1988 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am mindflayer having the same problems, been happening all day and im startin to get little ticked
  • lexglolexglo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    confirmed, I posted on another thread. I can't even log into the game. nothing from PWE as usually...
  • tirpitzluminaretirpitzluminare Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I should also note that I am on Dragon. Oddly enough one toon can log in with no issues. The other is hit and miss if it logs in, and when it does is constantly in "server not responding" mode until I either quit or get booted to log in. I asked with the toon that can log in in zone and a person sent me a tell to try and boot up in safe mode, which is an option you can choose on the launch menu. I tried this to no avail....
  • kerry1988kerry1988 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here I emailed them send error reports even messaged them on face book, and still no answers, not even "we are looking into it" nothing
  • zanekaidenzanekaiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Confirming that I've been trying to connect for the last hour. On the chance that I -do- make it past the launcher, the game takes an extremely long time to load my characters or give me the option to go into foundry. After being able to connect once only to not be able to do anything before freezing, I get kicked and have been trying to reconnect ever since.
  • traltwintraltwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I as well cannot log into my Wizard on Mindflayer... I just bought $20 of Zen and bought a companion and a ton of Auction stuff I spent most of my Founders pack diamonds on.... I want to Use my character! :-D.
  • conway33conway33 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm on Mindflayer and I am getting server disconnects every time I try to login. Thought it was just me so I'm glad I'm not the only one. Has anyone been able to get this resolved?