test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Staff Responses within Test Section.

xjdx6xjdx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
I have been reading through the test pages each day and seeing all the different issues and problems people are finding and receiving and have yet to see any Admin/Mod/Forum Support comment once. I would just like to ask if there are any admins actually watching this section or even taking an interest in it as at the moment the test section of the forum is pointless.

This is one of the most unresponsive teams i have seen on a forum and it just seems to be getting worse with the more pages that are added to the forums itself.

I am not the only one who thinks this, as we do not even get updates on feedback we are giving.
I am sure i will get some generic response such as "we are watching the forums and are working with the feedback you are all giving" but i would rather see responses to popular threads and actual information given to us on current feedback and changes which will be coming soon.
At current i do not feel as though i am testing new content which is coming but rather joining a less populated server with no idea what to try out or do.

Regards,
JaY

(P.s) Please give your feedback guys as i really want them to see we actually want more information and replies.
Post edited by xjdx6 on

Comments

• mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Seeing the latest changes for the patch, I was rather shocked in all honesty, as if they had not taken note of any feedback at all for the week+ that the shard had been open. Little worried as there is only nine days left until they publish this patch, and its taken them the vast majority of time to do very little with it.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mewbrey wrote: »
    Seeing the latest changes for the patch, I was rather shocked in all honesty, as if they had not taken note of any feedback at all for the week+ that the shard had been open. Little worried as there is only nine days left until they publish this patch, and its taken them the vast majority of time to do very little with it.

This, +1...

I was going to write a post about how we'd not heard anything from the devs regarding all the feedback that's been going out with regards to the Preview Shard, when I saw that new patch notes had been posted and got all excited... for about 30 seconds, until I read through them.

It's pretty disheartening :(
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Two words: "Dev Tracker". All Dev comments and posts are nicely, neatly packaged for your perusement.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
  • jango974jango974 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a teacher, i've been seeing this reaction so many times. Once i say to a kid sorry but your paper was not good, well they stop listening, and if they could they would make me shut up.

We begged for this balance patch, we needed it, and now they gave us a previous test server to try it, and everyone is not happy (we have are reason, with that massive nerf of everything, nerfed thing got a bigger nerf nice ...).

I'm afraid PWE is full of kids, and they will still publish their patch, even if it destroy even more the current state of the classes.
    I have no idea who is running numbers in the designer team but they are very bad at maths, and the other have some weird ideas and definition of BALANCING.

TR they hit hard, well they had two daggers that hurt so badly, with that patch they will just be a bit blunt.
    CW got no idea just heard they was not really happy
    GF great they are useful after this patch! (only positive change in the whole patch for me)
    DC ohohoh Devoted Cleric? nah better call us Desperate Cleric the disaster class.
    GWF they had plastic knife, they gave us butter knife.

Whatever happen to this patch, nothing is better than NVW for now, but what is sure it's the next big tittle that come out will get my attention because my beloved class is a completly trash on this game.
  • xjdx6xjdx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Two words: "Dev Tracker". All Dev comments and posts are nicely, neatly packaged for your perusement.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php

This shouldn't be the case, they need to reply to peoples within the forums not stick everything in a list.
    Thats neither friendly to the clientele or of any use as you will have to scroll past walls of text to find specific information pieces of which you are curious of, its pointless.

If they are to get any credibility back for this game the need to start at the basics, customer communication.
    The only pure response i have seen is from the Facebook team.