test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rough AD collection bug in gateway crafting

vuelheringvuelhering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been trying to nail this one down.... when collecting a crafting reward that has rough diamonds from the gateway webpage, I very rarely ever get those diamonds in my inventory to convert to AD later.

I'm certain I didn't get it several times, but I did get rewarded once for sure.

Could someone else confirm this?
Knights who say Ni!
Foundry name: Vuelherring (with an extra 'R', matey)

"Bring out yer Dead" NW-DAI945C2G #humor #story #solo
Post edited by vuelhering on

Comments

• Options
    illarvan25illarvan25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just checked, I didn't get any last night and I should of got 2400.
  • Options
    adepheonadepheon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would like to add that I am experiencing this as well. Every other item appears to be collected, however, I do not see my rough astral diamonds change upon login to the game,nor do I see my astral diamond count change. I have made note of what the amounts should be prior to login too. Certainly a bug that needs addressing still.

This happens while in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. I doubt it's a browser issue, but added that anyway for completeness.
  • Options
    tfganhaotfganhao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the same issue has happened to me. Please give us a reply because if i do a task for 12 hours to get 1600 AD and then i lose it to a bug is really bad.

Also, on a similar profession note: has anyone else experienced this: having open slot for a task but no tasks showing except for the rare ones? this one really annoys me, only way i could fix it was to wait for another task to finish and then all the others show up...
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ... The fact that Gateway does not reward RAD like it should was reported in multiple threads over a month ago. I've seen this issue brought up on at least 8 different threads, one of the early ones was trying to figure out if its just some of the tasks or all of them.

The fact that the list is empty except for Rare tasks is also a long standing issue. I've seen that one since BW4 when we were first given access to the professions. If you have a task complete it will refresh the list, otherwise it seems you should try in game and Gateway, normally at least one of the lists will have common tasks on it.

To repeat COLLECT TASKS WITH RAD IN GAME ONLY otherwise there is a good chance that you will not receive them.

Hopefully its fixed in that big patch they have planned.
  • Options
    juanzq88juanzq88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, so now i dont use the gateway, almost all the time it not give me the rough astral,this has be here forever, better resign that it will take sometime to fix, for now, i wont use it
  • Options
    vuelheringvuelhering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ikuruyo wrote: »
    ... The fact that Gateway does not reward RAD like it should was reported in multiple threads over a month ago. I've seen this issue brought up on at least 8 different threads, one of the early ones was trying to figure out if its just some of the tasks or all of them.

I actually search thread titles before posting, and didn't see one addressing it. I admit I did not use "RAD" in the search, but used variations of AD and crafting.

Sorry I missed the 8 threads; thought I was reporting a bug that hadn't been reported in hopes of keeping others from losing a ton of diamonds and made it searchable by putting all sorts of keywords in my thread title (like all good bug reports should have).
    Knights who say Ni!
    Foundry name: Vuelherring (with an extra 'R', matey)

"Bring out yer Dead" NW-DAI945C2G #humor #story #solo
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    After extensive testing I have concluded the following:

1. Your AD does in fact gets added to your AD pool.
    2. But it is added in your general inventory AD pool not in your unrefined AD pool.
    3. You need to login your game account (not the gateway) for this to show.
    4. Apparently it only shows up to your inventory pool AFTER you login your game account thru the game client.
    5. It does count toward your daily AD limit. If you exceed your daily AD limit (highly unlikely but possible) I think that AD is lost (unconfirmed). This only happens if you retrieve your AD thru the gateway.
    6. You need to login your account once per day to "retrieve" the AD. If you miss login that day I think that AD is lost. <- possible bug here but unconfirmed. I will try to confirm this bug.