test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Propfession Slot - Complete a task and earn Rank 3 result

drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so, i've just trained a "Footman" which clearly says Rank 3 and still the slot is locked.
what have i done wrong?

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so, i've just trained a "Footman" which clearly says Rank 3 and still the slot is locked.
    what have i done wrong?

That is not what it means by rank 3. It's a little confusing because they refer to several things by rank.

When making armor, shirts, pants, etc., some of the rare tasks will have 2 or 3 ranks. By using higher quality tools, you can hit the higher ranks and make a better version of the armor. You have to hit rank 3 there.

Currently there is no way to do it with leadership.
  • drippindaggerdrippindagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    alright. thank you.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is not referring to creating a rank 3 asset. I believe it is referring to quailty of the crafted item. For example, there are rare tasks for equipment and you have a percentage chance of getting a better version. Assets add to this percentage chance. I haven't gotten past crafting level 12 or so and haven't seen any with 3 "ranks" yet. Just some with 2 ranks that produce a better version of the gear with a "Great Success" than with just a "Success".

As far as I can tell, quality either has no affect on Leadership tasks or perhaps increases copper gained from them.