test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unmentioned patch today?

skorshaskorsha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all myself and my sister just logged out bout 10 min ago to find a 1589mb patch waiting to DL. I didnt notice any incoming patch note warning on the launcher when we first logged in (maybe i missed it? not sure) was wondering if anyone has some info on this pls? oh also have not seen any new patch notes mentioned in the forums either. thx in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    Hi, please look into this thread for more information - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?335172-Now-Available-quot-Pre-Patching-quot-Upcoming-Neverwinter-Content
    The Neverwinter Launcher now has a feature that allows it to begin downloading data for the next version. This makes it so that when a new patch is released, you can already have a majority of the data and can begin playing more quickly.

This feature is automatically enabled, and will automatically open up a version of the Neverwinter Launcher when you close the game. The Launcher will then begin to download data files that will support the next Neverwinter patch. You can close this process at any time, and your download progress is saved.
    I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
  • Options
    skorshaskorsha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ahh tyvm kind sir for shedding some light on that for me, much appreciated :)