test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

gateway search issues

grokcgrokc Member Posts: 41
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else having an issue witb gateway searches only bringing up rare recipes? Just started for me when I went to search armor in LW and no search results came back. So I just hit LW with no search and came back with 5 recipes, all rares.
Post edited by grokc on

Comments

• Options
    ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, that's happened to me a few times. Seems like that crafting slot gets stuck for some reason. When I've waited until another slot finishes its task, that slot seems to get unstuck. I think you can always see the current rare tasks, but if the selected slot is in use, then none of the common tasks show up.
  • Options
    grokcgrokc Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    Interesting. I just completed some LS tasks and then checked LW again and it was fixed...hopefully this doesnt become an issue...I get most of my crafting done while at work on my phone :)
  • Options
    skribble352skribble352 Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    hello :) thats very interesting
  • Options
    drunkensotdrunkensot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    Gateway is bugged in many ways. First, when I log in, half the time it rejects my first attempt, even though my user id and password were correctly entered. Then sometimes you see the tasks cut off at the bottom of the page and there's no next page button. Then theres the times you can't, as the OP notes, see anything but the rares.

But I like Gateway and it works better than the regular AH, which has the worst search function for any AH I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Really, guys, cant you fix the dmn AH search?
  • Options
    voideneervoideneer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This only started happening to me tonight and only with one profession on one character. The more disturbing part is it was that way for me in-game as well.