test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now that has to be the lowest person on earth.

kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I wont name names, but a "cheesy" cleric asked for the party lead for their guild, and as a matter of respect, I did, 2 seconds later I am booted. Bad enough I actually use the queue system and get the kick in 4 people waiting for a cleric. My faith in humanity as a vision is more and more taking the perspective of Idiocracy.

Talk about low class trash...
Post edited by kabothoriginal on

Comments

• Options
    huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    welcome to the internet, i guess
  • Options
    merkinmurlhermerkinmurlher Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wont name names, but a "cheesy" cleric asked for the party lead for their guild, and as a matter of respect, I did, 2 seconds later I am booted. Bad enough I actually use the queue system and get the kick in 4 people waiting for a cleric. My faith in humanity as a vision is more and more taking the perspective of Idiocracy.

Sounds to me like you need your old guild.

=)
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    /takes a swig of Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
  • Options
    phoenixsolacephoenixsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Details seem to be missing. For one, the reason for kicking you? What happened in the group? otherwise this thread is pretty much pointless.
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Sounds to me like you need your old guild.

=)

I have them, just waiting for them to level up LOL.
    chai23 wrote: »
    /takes a swig of Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.

Yuppers, feeling that line LOL.
    Details seem to be missing. For one, the reason for kicking you? What happened in the group? otherwise this thread is pretty much pointless.

Not much in details...

Queued up for Epic Karr and the beginning of the dungeon delve, loads up with 5 people and I have the lead. Three of them are guilded, one is the cleric, the other party composition is 2 TR's (my 60 in this is a TR) and 2 CW's.. they ask for the lead and immediately booted me, without saying a word.

Enough details? If not, I don't know what else to tell you.
  • Options
    phoenixsolacephoenixsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Queued up for Epic Karr and the beginning of the dungeon delve, loads up with 5 people and I have the lead. Three of them are guilded, one is the cleric, the other party composition is 2 TR's and 2 CW's.. they ask for the lead and immediately booted me, without saying a word.

Enough details? If not, I don't know what else to tell you.

If that's what happened then that is messed up :(
    Sorry their* guild is quick to judge
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    If that's what happened then that is messed up :(
    Sorry your guild is quick to judge

Wasn't my guild... it was A guild....
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Simple answer - NEVER Pass lead.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

I dont want to troll you but here is some perspective. That person is not the lowest person on earth. Lets use this guy as an example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

Its a game. People can be stupid but lets not overstate it.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

I was raised differently I guess, like I said it was because they had 3 guilded members in the group. I don't want to be the "jerk"
    capgarnas wrote: »
    I dont want to troll you but here is some perspective. That person is not the lowest person on earth. Lets use this guy as an example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

Its a game. People can be stupid but lets not overstate it.

I see your point, and agree... still pretty lame though LOL.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually miners from the TauTona Mine are the lowest people on Earth.
  • Options
    mandir5555mandir5555 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am sorry to ask this here, but I cannot create my own topic and I have been asking in the Dragon server for 45 minutes and there is not a single nice person to answer my question. I literally just started this game and there is some sort of Yellowish targeting system with three addition signs right on the side of my character that is seriously distracting. How do I get rid of it? I am sorry for posting this here and I thank you for anyone who can answer me.
  • Options
    fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    mandir5555 wrote: »
    I am sorry to ask this here, but I cannot create my own topic and I have been asking in the Dragon server for 45 minutes and there is not a single nice person to answer my question. I literally just started this game and there is some sort of Yellowish targeting system with three addition signs right on the side of my character that is seriously distracting. How do I get rid of it? I am sorry for posting this here and I thank you for anyone who can answer me.

Sounds like cleric divinity resource if so you cant get rid of it you need to see how much divinity you have so that you can cast divinity based spells. Other classes probably have similar I know the Trickster Rogue has the stealth meter.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Cool story bro.
  • Options
    mandir5555mandir5555 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I see, so this is something that I cannot get rid of? Thank you for the quick reply also.
  • Options
    asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

Especially if you're a GWF. =)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mandir5555 wrote: »
    I see, so this is something that I cannot get rid of? Thank you for the quick reply also.

There might be an ability to move your hud around and that, I actually like it there, its easy to pay attention to my clerics divinity, lower levels its not as important, post 60, you need to know what it is at constantly.
  • Options
    faeriestormfaeriestorm Member Posts: 460 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

I've been kicked before even loading in before when queuing solo. I've had others just leave because they don't like the class make up or leave after 1 wipe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    Actually miners from the TauTona Mine are the lowest people on Earth.

My vote goes to James Cameron:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/03/120325-james-cameron-mariana-trench-challenger-deepest-returns-science-sub/
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev