test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New raid zone...

ricktus1973ricktus1973 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just a question, but won't this raid zone eventually become a little one sided after one team wins the ability to go into the higher tier dungeon enough times? Seems that they would be winning more often than not after getting better gear than say a group running it for the first time. I understand skill would help, but the gear sure doesn't hurt either. I don't know myself. Anyone have any info on this that I'm missing or maybe set me right on how this is actually suppose to work it would be appreciated.

Comments

• daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Given that each "team" will be random each time (unless, I suppose, you can queue a 20-man group from the same guild or something), and each will be taking players from the entire level 60 population of the server... you won't see gear saturation being an issue for quite a while.

Also, if the items you get from Gauntlgrym -- whether through PvP seals or drops in the dungeons -- follow the same pattern as the existing items, you'll see plenty of them in the Auction House soon (if not immediately), so gearing up will be a matter of ADs, for those who don't wish to do the content themselves.