What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ballad of Philippe the Flapjack ~ My first quest

pellonpekko45pellonpekko45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Ballad of Philippe the Flapjack

Quest Summary:
Old Ben in the Tower District is stuck on guard duty and his sweet tooth needs a fix. He needs you to investigate what has happened to his favorite pancake vendor, Philippe the Flapjack. Little does Old Ben know that Philippe has gotten himself into a sticky situation.

Short code: NW-DMBIGH2HF
Quest Type: Humor and Hack n' Slash
Time to Complete: 15-20 Minutes
Combat: Heavy
Starts At: Tower District

Difficulty: Solo or small group.

The humor in my quest is not for everyone I know. The dialogue is quite silly and absurd yet I hope some people will enjoy it. Please be as detailed as possible with any bugs encountered.

phillip.jpg

Full Image:
http://www.mutagenicity.net/phillip.jpg
Name: Ballad of Philippe the Flapjack
Author: @pellonpekko45
Est. Time: 16 min and can be solo'ed
Post edited by pellonpekko45 on

Comments

• Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'll make sure to give this a look either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    pavvopavvo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Entertaining quest. Some encounter stacking at some areas, especially the Ogre and Mindflayer parts. It will be quite an insta-kill for a solo 50-60. But fun overall!

Appreciate a review of my quests (links in sig)

Cheers
    The Tale of the 3 Suns - NWS-DA9XX8WIV
    #1: 3 Suns Aligned NW-DFEKZANXF
    #2: The Amulet of the Shining Sun NW-DRKKGUI26
    #2 has choices that give a high amount of replayability

The Legend of Khyber - NWS-DK33EIYMY
    #1: The Holy Symbol of Khyber NW-DU3HEVWJ7
    #2: The Gauntlets of Khyber NW-DN0006FAZ
    Heavy combat/light story
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok will do a trade with you, mine is in sig, on it now.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok instantly, add heal/ respawn points; it is irritating without.

Then I got killed and stuck in a wall, it was a bit too much. But also was not quite sure WHY I was fighting. Getting stuck in the wall (unstuck told me to kill myself) stopped me, but I was a little lack luster before. Sorry, I like to be honest, but hate to be an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, it just did not do it for me.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I unfortunately wasn't able to complete this since a respawn point (copy of the Tower District) is positioned in a way that gets a person permanently stuck in a wall.

Everything before that and in the custom Tower District was a bit too much encounter stacking. Need to account for Lv 60s and enemy scaling.

These things currently hinder this quest, and for some, make it not worth running through (or makes it so they're completely unable to). These two issues need to be addressed ASAP. Don't get discouraged.
  • Options
    pellonpekko45pellonpekko45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll have to wait till later this week to make some changes. Never knew the respawn point was causing some issues.
    Name: Ballad of Philippe the Flapjack
    Author: @pellonpekko45
    Est. Time: 16 min and can be solo'ed