test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's this 1.5GB update?

thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey.
Was playing, went to a shop to sell something and my item wouldn't disappear from my inventory.
I restarted the game and now there's a 1.5GB patch but no patch news.
Anybody know what this is?
Post edited by thetacoofdoom on

Comments

• balstromebalstrome Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    I think that is that background update thingy they are trying on us. Check in one of the stickys for further info.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I am guessing it's related to this pre-patch that was mentioned the other day. Only I've downloaded the pre-patch yesterday, along with two more patches today....
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well then this pre-patch **** just killed my game. I can't sell anything in the shop, when I do, the item stays in my inventory and I don't receive any gold. It makes the "sold" sound though.
    I also can't use most menus etc.
    The pre-patch finished downloading, I don't understand why it's still acting up.
  • thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And now all of a sudden I have a 2055MB update when I open the launcher?
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Oh It's killed my game as well... I waited for the pre-patch download right after I exited the game, only too turn right around when I started the game back up to be met with yet Another patch thats being downloaded right now. Nothing says fun like three patch's in one day. I think I miss the old (Blizzard model of Tuesday Maintenance) then the rest of the week everythings good to go.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's a big thread at the top of this forum about it... This thread was pointless.
    edited June 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    There's a big thread at the top of this forum about it... This thread was pointless.

No, because here I express the fact that this "pre-patching" broke my game/client.
    Your post is pointless.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey.
    Was playing, went to a shop to sell something and my item wouldn't disappear from my inventory.
    I restarted the game and now there's a 1.5GB patch but no patch news.
    Anybody know what this is?

Whats with stupid people unable to read stickies?
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »

What's with hostile people posting completely useless comments to threads expressing an issue?
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    A bit acerbic, but spot on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]