test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Founders Pack No longer available?????

mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had a friend I turned on to the game wanting to purchase the Guardian Pack and it is no longer available.

Is this just a temporary thing or did I miss an email somewhere. The Hero of the North and Beginners Packs are still available.

Comments

• zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It is not available for you or other Guardian pack holders because you can only purchase it once. It will be grayed out.

It is available for people who have not purchased it yet. I just checked and it is available for me.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »
    It is not available for you or other Guardian pack holders because you can only purchase it once. It will be grayed out.

It is available for people who have not purchased it yet. I just checked and it is available for me.

Ok thanks.

He tried it and it did not take his card information through Paypal. I may end up doing it for him then and he can just pay me back.

Thanks.
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wasn't this announced to end on May 30th at 1 point?
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kiralia wrote: »

It was, there was even forum notification with expire date. Its no longer available anymore.
  • mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kiralia wrote: »

Another friend I got into the game just purchased the Guardian pack 4 days ago. Our other friend just had waited until today to do it.

Once he gets back online I will get his log in info and see if I can purchase it for him.