test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knight Captain's 4 Piece Set Bonus

twizzlartwizzlar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi, is the tooltip for the 4 piece wrong for this set? It says grants me 60% power and 25% defense when using a power but it never procs. However a friend of mine said he got the buff?

Would like to know how it's intended, whether it's a party buff for everyone but you or if it's not working correctly.
Post edited by twizzlar on

Comments

• pedperalta11pedperalta11 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have same question hopefully someone from admin give us an answer. ive been trying to figure this out and i cant find any answer
  • xen0phreakxen0phreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Learn to read the bonus, it does not say it gives you a bonus. It specifically states it only increases your ally's power and defense, NOT yours. It's a party buff, not self buff.
  • keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xen0phreak wrote: »
    Learn to read the bonus, it does not say it gives you a bonus. It specifically states it only increases your ally's power and defense, NOT yours. It's a party buff, not self buff.

Hey before you go telling people to learn to read in a 3 week old thread, maybe you should do some research and you'll learn that it was only correctly updated to allies last patch. Otherwise you end up looking stupid.