test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insignias

psikannpsikann Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have many BlackDagger and Many-Arrow insignias. Are they worth keeping? I see that you cannot sell them.
Post edited by psikann on

Comments

• Options
    blarrg07blarrg07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Trade them to the Bounty guy in the area and get an item you can use/sell. He's usually located next to a campfire, with a parchment looking icon above him.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What is his name in Protectors Enclave? I cannot see anyone of this description near the camp fire.
  • Options
    blarrg07blarrg07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Blackdagger is in Blackdagger ruins, up to the right when you first get in
    Many arrows is tower district
  • Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    psikann wrote: »
    I have many BlackDagger and Many-Arrow insignias. Are they worth keeping? I see that you cannot sell them.

You can sell them on the Auction House.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    OK, I am at the Bounty Master for BlackDagger Insignias. He is offering me 0 coins for 50 of the insignias. Does this price change?
  • Options
    avidlurkeravidlurker Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    Bounty Hunters always offer 2 things:

chest of random green item for 10 insignias
    1 seal for 40 insignias.

The seal is level dependent on the zone the hunter is in. Blackdagger and Many-Arrows will always be 1 Lion Seal.
    The green chest has a chance of a unique look green item. The name corresponds to a loot drop option from a boss in the zone, but it will be green instead of blue and the look will be similar but different.

Usefulness of insignias:
    Moderate.
    Insignias just pile up and during the normal course of your adventures. Trade them in occasionally or when a stack is full (50). If you happen to have a use for a green item, roll the wheel of chance on the chest. If you have a use for the seals, go for that.
    Don't think too much about it, it's either a bonus seal or some bonus vendor items for a little extra gold.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I see that I can get a "Seal of the Lion". What can I do with this item?
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    check the lion seal vendor on the market of the seven suns in the enclave and check it out
  • Options
    bstbybstby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    psikann wrote: »
    I see that I can get a "Seal of the Lion". What can I do with this item?

You know, all the questions you asked can be answered like in 3 minutes in game, if only you bothered to click some options other than "store" in the bounty vendor dialogue.
    Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ^ that. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    griz024griz024 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I just mail them to new toons, or lower lvl ones, once i am done with an area and there are not enough tokens for a seal.