test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear Perfect Word you gonna answer Community about Cleric concerns ?

capricornus16capricornus16 Member Posts: 62
edited June 2013 in The Temple
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?331132-Dear-Perfect-World-and-Community-If-you-think-Cleric-will-be-walkin-Solo-not-in-Pair&p=4238242#post4238242

And it's not QQ topic about you nerfin ( stackin) AS. It's ok because it was op.

Evrybody are Concern about UP TIME !!. Because DC dont have "real tools" for healing. Mega big CoolDowns.
Someone tested that change at all ?

Because if not. You gonna se Double Clerics MORE OFTEN at Dungeons or ppl gonna quit "healin role" what is now also bad... . Best example : 20 second CD on Healin Bath...
Post edited by capricornus16 on

Comments

• capricornus16capricornus16 Member Posts: 62
    edited June 2013
    More accurate question is : ALL changes at PATCH NOTES are FINAL ?? or it can be something changed still ?
  • j32435y45u6ij32435y45u6i Banned Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Someone tested that change at all ?

Congrats, now no one is going to take your serious at all.

/thread
    edited June 2013
    you still not gettin do you ?

GWF was prtty OP at Close Beta. He got Changes. And now you see state of GWF ??? they need after FEW MONTHS again rebuff him.
    and 'HE WAS TESTED' accordin to all"

that's why im prtty worried. Becasue I TESTED changes and i know resutls. but yeah
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They haven't tested anything at all , just FYI or maybe they did test the zen store becuz it's working as intended right now .
    edited June 2013
    +1 i know what you talkin about :)
  • skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think everyone is missing the "whole picture" I have a lvl 51 GWF and recently restarted my cleric due do the balance notes.

My question is did anyone read the GF notes or is everyone stuck in these 2TR/2CW/2DC Parties?

I think with the changes to GWF and GF the parties will begin to balance and believe that this could be a good thing, now I am not an expert on DC yet I have 32 I deleted her I have completely restarted because I saw the changes and got excited but mostly due to the threat notes I saw on both DC and GF. I think once this is released completely we need to give it a chance and see what happens.

as a whole community we might the all the class changes overall balance things out to where GWF at 60 and GF at 60 aren't getting kicked because they are now needed and cleric could spend less time kiting adds (some will still get away I am sure but I think headache will lessen). but I think instead of focusing on just the cleric notes we should focus on the notes as whole for the classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've ran a few dungeons on test - and agro is a lot better. It's not about that, and it's not even (for me) about the duration nerf to AS. It's about not getting any buffs to any skills to compensate for that loss.

People get their *** kicked when there's no AS down (as we have no real other way to keep you alive), and non clerics are going to find that out real quick after the patch.
    edited June 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    I've ran a few dungeons on test - and agro is a lot better. It's not about that, and it's not even (for me) about the duration nerf to AS. It's about not getting any buffs to any skills to compensate for that loss.

People get their *** kicked when there's no AS down (as we have no real other way to keep you alive), and non clerics are going to find that out real quick after the patch.

I can understand that concern I read somewhere though that GFs have a DMG reduction buff this could be a matter of GFs actually repeccing back to tanks as intended and the cleric and GF working together (as they should) to create harmony but only time will tell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Our GF was running Knight's Valor. It helps, it doesn't fill the gap.
    edited June 2013

good to know....will have end up seeing what happens live myself as my cleric is still low level atm

and to the person who quoted one line (GF respeccing back to tanks) I was under the impression that there a DPS build a lot of GFs were using due to the threat problems so excuse me if I am wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Think of it as a smack up side the head for all classes to quit ignoring stats.

Lowering CD on AS pushes people to give survival some consideration instead of nothing but LEEET DPS stats.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

This is exactly the information needed. I wish there was a way to sticky your post so the Devs would actually see it.
  • j32435y45u6ij32435y45u6i Banned Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    good to know....will have end up seeing what happens live myself as my cleric is still low level atm

and to the person who quoted one line (GF respeccing back to tanks) I was under the impression that there a DPS build a lot of GFs were using due to the threat problems so excuse me if I am wrong

Since a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> mod s removing legit posts again, I'll repost:

You're not making any sense.

The simple fact that there are other build options available shows that tanking isn't the intended way to play a GF; it is merely one of several options.

Derp.
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh, well, as i could see u did not made any test so far... Pointless, IMO.
    I'm a GF myself, PvP/DPS build. I went to the Preview shard (highly recommended to visit) and run some Dungeons for test. 2 GFs, 2 GWFs and 1 DC was the lineup. With this team the runs were pretty smooth (more than expected), the DC was barely touched, standing still most of the time and even with the AS nerf (half uptime) he could keep healing us w/o breaking a sweat. And no, i wasnt running Knight's Valor. Plus the new aggro mechanics on GWF make it even better. Actually, ppl are already crying that GF are OP now and need to be nerfed (...), same about GWF.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually, ppl are already crying that GF are OP now and need to be nerfed (...), same about GWF.

Tasty Rogue tears nom nom nom!
  • satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I can understand that concern I read somewhere though that GFs have a DMG reduction buff this could be a matter of GFs actually repeccing back to tanks as intended and the cleric and GF working together (as they should) to create harmony but only time will tell

Respecing tank only reduces damage quite a bit in exchange for very minor survivability. My GF was spec for defense+threat since for what ever reason I could manage aggro, and well my shield breaks instantly (1~3 seconds), when adds hit me, some bosses can break it in 1 hit, and well things still hit me for half~75%+my health if I let it hit.
    edited June 2013
    I still don't see this as the sky is falling dungeons are now going to have to be played smart teams are going to have to work together to find strats that work I see this as a positive thing for the game as a whole but of course everyone is entitled to an opinion and since I haven't played lvl 60 content I just have to wait and see and be the best I can be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
  • griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I still don't see this as the sky is falling dungeons are now going to have to be played smart teams are going to have to work together to find strats that work I see this as a positive thing for the game as a whole but of course everyone is entitled to an opinion and since I haven't played lvl 60 content I just have to wait and see and be the best I can be

until you play lvl 60 epic instances then yes, you probably should just not speak.
  • maukadwellermaukadweller Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    ^^ Concur.
    edited June 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    Tasty Rogue tears nom nom nom!

At least Rogues still have tears to shed.
    And at least they will have clerics to beat up on in PvP.
    edited June 2013
    Oh, well, as i could see u did not made any test so far... Pointless, IMO.
    I'm a GF myself, PvP/DPS build. I went to the Preview shard (highly recommended to visit) and run some Dungeons for test. 2 GFs, 2 GWFs and 1 DC was the lineup. With this team the runs were pretty smooth (more than expected), the DC was barely touched, standing still most of the time and even with the AS nerf (half uptime) he could keep healing us w/o breaking a sweat. And no, i wasnt running Knight's Valor. Plus the new aggro mechanics on GWF make it even better. Actually, ppl are already crying that GF are OP now and need to be nerfed (...), same about GWF.

Which "dungeon" was it where the cleric could standstill most of the time and barely touched even without AS up?
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Which "dungeon" was it where the cleric could standstill most of the time and barely touched even without AS up?

lv 15 cloak tower at lv 60. I can't think of any other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • madgrenadiermadgrenadier Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At least Rogues still have tears to shed.
    And at least they will have clerics to beat up on in PvP.

Clerics are still going to PvP after they remove our ability to earn Assists (and thus Glory) by healing?
  • arlacharlach Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    Clerics are still going to PvP after they remove our ability to earn Assists (and thus Glory) by healing?

Encounters:
    Forgemaster's flame, Break the Spirit for first 2
    3rd you have a choice: Sunburst for knockbacks (as well as grabbing assists due to easy aoe), Daunting Light (divine mode for damage), Chains (hold people while you slide away and nuke them again), Searing Light (not going to be good damage, since people don't group up, bonus is that it's aim at target instead of aim at ground), Divine Light (insta cast on ground is always nice).

At wills:
    Brand of the Sun, Sacred flame/Lance (brand once, flame/lance spam when encounters cd. Lance does more damage, but flame can heal you a bit, although I don't see how that's going to help when you get 2 hit killed anyway).

In other words, no healing =)
  • griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    arlach wrote: »
    Encounters:
    Forgemaster's flame, Break the Spirit for first 2
    3rd you have a choice: Sunburst for knockbacks (as well as grabbing assists due to easy aoe), Daunting Light (divine mode for damage), Chains (hold people while you slide away and nuke them again), Searing Light (not going to be good damage, since people don't group up, bonus is that it's aim at target instead of aim at ground), Divine Light (insta cast on ground is always nice).

At wills:
    Brand of the Sun, Sacred flame/Lance (brand once, flame/lance spam when encounters cd. Lance does more damage, but flame can heal you a bit, although I don't see how that's going to help when you get 2 hit killed anyway).

In other words, no healing =)

yet the heals suck the dmg is sub par, so basically you are just leeching.
    edited June 2013

The 20v20 PvP gateway to the 20 man dungeon would seem to indicate they will have to.
  • arlacharlach Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    grienne wrote: »
    yet the heals suck the dmg is sub par, so basically you are just leeching.

yep =)
    The only useful thing is the ability to knock people off mounts/prevent enemies from mounting up.