test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reviewing - Today Only

bigglesviibigglesvii Member Posts: 33
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hey everyone, I have a day off so I will be reviewing foundry's, If you review one of mine. Once you compete one post your foundry below and I will play and submit a review in return. I'm only willing to do solo quest's with a maximum duration of 30 min's.
Looking for reviews please:
Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger: NW-DEPMC17EW
Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Rothe Valley: NW-DD3FM9CHY
Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Helm's Hold: NW-DG17WKDTC (NEW)
Post edited by bigglesvii on

Comments

• Options
    lisaxreinkelisaxreinke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Playing Blackdagger now. :)
    Play my Quest: Populist Animal Revolution NW-DBLLB920C
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi. Good job. I did the Blackdagger dungeon. I like the minor challenges of finding the objects. It's good for when you don't want to tear your hair out in frustration. I did die once, but I think that's cause I'm headache-y and not on top of my game. Still, you got one kill out of it. No real suggestions. Good job.

If you get the chance, review the one in my signature. I'm trying to make it shorter, but I haven't had many people run through since the edits. Your help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi. Me again. I ran through your second dungeon, the Rothe one. This one had some problems with it. I have a screenshot, but I can't put it up without shoving it on a website, it seems. Anyway, at the very end, a bunch of people come out of a cave, and then I guess the cave closes over. The zombie rotter got stuck when the cave closed. I was completely unable to hit it or target it in any way. Luckily my healy companion pet could hit him. So, I just had to wait for my pet to get its hp down to zero . . . so that I could open the chest. Also, when I clicked on the portal door to return to Neverwinter, it failed. Not sure why. The sparkles disappeared though and I was stuck. I had to use a transport scroll to get out.
  • Options
    katah1969katah1969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    Will review yours... can do mine when you have some free time.

Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten
    NW-DNRBBXZK3

Loved the details of your dungeon. Looked really nice. Quest was interesting, too. I did get a little turned around at the last part though. The orb was not part of the quest so the pixie trail was pointing me to the device to use the orb on. Had to backtrack against the advice of the pixie trails to find the orb I missed. Please let me know if you make others. Will run more and use your as a good fast daily!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi. Me again. I ran through your second dungeon, the Rothe one. This one had some problems with it. I have a screenshot, but I can't put it up without shoving it on a website, it seems. Anyway, at the very end, a bunch of people come out of a cave, and then I guess the cave closes over. The zombie rotter got stuck when the cave closed. I was completely unable to hit it or target it in any way. Luckily my healy companion pet could hit him. So, I just had to wait for my pet to get its hp down to zero . . . so that I could open the chest. Also, when I clicked on the portal door to return to Neverwinter, it failed. Not sure why. The sparkles disappeared though and I was stuck. I had to use a transport scroll to get out.

Sorry about that, I will make the necessary changes regarding the collapsing rubble. I will check the exit too. I'll play yours in a moment.

Cheers
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    katah1969 wrote: »
    Will review yours... can do mine when you have some free time.

Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten
    NW-DNRBBXZK3

Cool, Just gonna do lisa's then ill do yours :)
  • Options
    pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You already reviewed my quest so here I am returning the favor. :)

Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger: SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH THIS ONE YET. PLEASE DO NOT READ BEFORE YOU PLAY.

Side note: I wanted to tip you, but it said that I had given out the maximum number of tips. :( I didn't know that was even possible. I am very sorry for this and will try to run this again later to leave you one cause I think you deserved it.

Your dungeon was well laid out. I liked the environment. The combat was fairly easy (I don't think too easy) for the most part, but I am playing a Cleric so that may be different with another class that cannot heal themselves. Good fun! :) Here are my notes on the dungeon.

Valindra Dispersal - BlackDagger

Notes:
    - Talk to Harold is a bit strange since he is dead. I would use an invisible clicky over his body so you examine his body instead of talking to it. Certainly, not game breaking, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

- The upside down Lion Statue near Harold's body is interesting. I liked it.

- The quest trail does not lead you back to Harold's body when it is time to find the crystal. It leads to the brazier that you are to put the crystal into. This can be confusing although not a huge deal.
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey lisaxreinke, completed it and I sent you a PM :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    pris23 wrote: »
    You already reviewed my quest so here I am returning the favor. :)

Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger: SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH THIS ONE YET. PLEASE DO NOT READ BEFORE YOU PLAY.

Side note: I wanted to tip you, but it said that I had given out the maximum number of tips. :( I didn't know that was even possible. I am very sorry for this and will try to run this again later to leave you one cause I think you deserved it.

Your dungeon was well laid out. I liked the environment. The combat was fairly easy (I don't think too easy) for the most part, but I am playing a Cleric so that may be different with another class that cannot heal themselves. Good fun! :) Here are my notes on the dungeon.

Valindra Dispersal - BlackDagger

Notes:
    - Talk to Harold is a bit strange since he is dead. I would use an invisible clicky over his body so you examine his body instead of talking to it. Certainly, not game breaking, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

- The upside down Lion Statue near Harold's body is interesting. I liked it.

- The quest trail does not lead you back to Harold's body when it is time to find the crystal. It leads to the brazier that you are to put the crystal into. This can be confusing although not a huge deal.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make the changes on harolds body, I had him interactable before and he kept getting up (didnt think of the clicky.) Also a few players have commented the same regarding the crystal but i intended it to be picked up when the body is first discovered, Ill add a marker to the bag. Thanks for the feedback. I still need to complete your quest, I have suscribed so i will redo at some point.

Cheers.