test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Private Wilfred's new voice.

malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
Well, it's a lot different that's for sure.
So, why was there a change? Did people not really like his squeaky old voice? At least the "Valindra!" yell has a lot more emotion in it.
Post edited by malvou on

Comments

• knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The old voice made me glad he died.
  • chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    have to say I actually think the original voice actor was more fitting to the character in the game. he sounded young and inexperienced which is how he is supposed to sound. the new voice just seems out of whack to me.
  • madqhuemadqhue Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The new voice still sounds inexperienced... he just doesnt sound like a squeeky voiced fool. I no longer feel happy when he gets killed.
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Poor Wilfred didn't even get to live long enough to see peach fuzz grow on his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. RIP Wilfred !!!
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • frznvimesfrznvimes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Valindra!
    :eek:
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    have to say I actually think the original voice actor was more fitting to the character in the game. he sounded young and inexperienced which is how he is supposed to sound. the new voice just seems out of whack to me.
    agree, did it 26 times without getting bored, now i`m like, what is this ..stuf :O :s
    can we have a mod or something that brings back the other voice ? i`m actualy not enjoying this one at all, and still have 24 open slot spaces.