test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can i leave Diamonds unclaimed ?

decisivelymedecisivelyme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all.
First of all i would like to say that i enjoy the game.
Already found some great quests from Foundry, which is promising and the classes i tried so far were fun to play.
Though the cleric is a little weird but he might grow on me.

Anyhow, i got some diamonds and dont want to claim them all on one char, as i dont yet know which my main will be.
Can i leave them unclaimed and just take a few on every char whenever i need them ?
I dont mind the blinking button, i just want to make sure they dont disappear after 30 days or so because i missed some fineprint :)

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Post edited by decisivelyme on

Comments

• unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yes you can.

You can also post a buy order for Zen at like 50 AD per Zen and then cancel the order to put AD back in the exchange to claim it on a different character.

And if for some odd reason your order gets filled, profit.
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    All of my Founder's AD is still unclaimed since Hero's headstart.
    I will keep it there until a class is released that I want to claim as my "Main".
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • decisivelymedecisivelyme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks a lot for the quick replies.
    Will leave it blinking then :)
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You could, if you so wanted, to claim the Founder AD. click on the Buy Zen button, type in 50 for the AD amount, type in the number of zen it would equal (my math is bad and i'm not sure what amount you have). then hit the ok button. click on the pending tab thingie (3rd tab) and hit cancel. This will move all the claimed AD to your ADEx Fund which is available to the account (just like the Promo AD is).
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/