test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do you like "Regeneration"? "Life Steal" perhaps?

bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Are there anyone here who likes increasing and prioritizing on their "Regeneration" character stat? What about Life Steal?

What if Life Steal and Regeneration are combined into one stat with corresponding amounts of life taken, depending on damage, and health regenerated over time for each of course because 10% Life Steal and Regeneration is kind of OP. This would result to a new stat called "Vitality" perhaps?

Life Steal and Regeneration IMO, independently, seem less important and can be considered minor in the game compared to Power, Recovery, Armor Penetration, Critical Chance, Defense and Deflection.
Post edited by bozar3000 on

Comments

• Options
    skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    I prioritize Regeneration because I hate using consumables and the healer companion doesn't scale past mid-level. I hate that this game lacks between-battle health regen; it seems like too much of a throw-back to older game aspects, even though I do like some aspects of older games.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    skuldarn wrote: »
    I prioritize Regeneration because I hate using consumables and the healer companion doesn't scale past mid-level. I hate that this game lacks between-battle health regen; it seems like too much of a throw-back to older game aspects, even though I do like some aspects of older games.

That's also one of the things that makes me scratch my head, NO. BATLLE. REGENERATION. So poison, burn and other DPS effects in the game are a bit OP. This is one of the reasons why people look past "Regeneration" and focus more on "Defense" or "Deflection".
  • Options
    asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On the PTS: Went up against a GWF who had lifedrinker and bloodtheft (may have been greater) enchants and who was prioritizing regen, lifesteal and either defense or deflection. He was **** near unkillable. Definitely and interesting route to go. Would love to give it a try if I could get the funds to do it proper.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Fought with one of those GWFs and it is a nightmare. He just won't die and there's a Cleric always by his side that follows all the time. Would love to try Lifedrinker or Bloodtheft on my GWF. :D Thanks.
  • Options
    derperzderperz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The real question is " Do you have Astral Diamonds ? " .:cool:
  • Options
    delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    derperz wrote: »
    The real question is " Do you have DOLLAZZ ? " .:cool:
  • Options
    satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I tried regen on GF, it was meh pve wise, in pvp it was more noticeable.
  • Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I prefer Regeneration to Life Steal. I usually have some down time between fights so Regen is useful. Life Steal (unless it's really pumped up) doesn't seem worth it. But this probably has more to do with playing style than anything else (I hope).
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Crit strike and recovery are all I care about xD
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Perhaps we will see such GF juggernauts after the megapatch.
  • Options
    burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Perhaps we will see such GF juggernauts after the megapatch.

I'm working on it after patch i should have 14% life steal. 50% Damage reduction around 800 regen. paired with ferocious reaction and supremacy of steel and bloodtheft annnndd th new artifacts that give a HoT. I'll be immortal as it is now takes it takes 2-3 people to kill me
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    GF juggernauts = not existent. For some PvP enemy groups, yes. But the right person/group = GF dead.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please pay attention to last post dates. If more than 30 days have passed, please start a new thread. Thanks!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.