test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Heavy RP-PvE-PvP) The Volunteer Militia

sahynsahyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
2nq7cpx.jpg

Introduction

The Volunteer Militia are a Human only, deep immersion, heavy roleplaying, low fantasy, English speaking, European based, multi-game guild.

Concept

The Volunteer Militia are based on the theme of a town guard or local village militia. We stick rigidly to this theme, recruiting only classes which reflect the poorly trained town guard or the villager armed with crude weapons and lacking any real training. Heavy tanks are the mainstay of the militia forces and it is rare that any other kind of class would be seen within our ranks.

Principles

100% In Character - We are always in character in all channels when in a game.
Strong Guild Concept - The basic militia concept is all about role playing peasants with pitchforks.
Lore - We adhere to lore and stick to it rigidly, blending a chapters background to fit the games lore.
Mature Atmosphere - We only recruit mature players who can conduct themselves in a good manner.
Quality - We are selective in our recruitment and enforce our rules to ensure a good quality of member.

Guild Charter

The Volunteer Militia exist as a deep immersion, heavy roleplaying organisation. We aim to provide a place for roleplayers who wish to focus on the true point of a roleplaying guild - roleplaying! We do not switch between in character and out of character. We are simply always in character.

How To Join

If you would like to join then you must visit our website and have a look around before posting an application.

http://volunteer.enjin.com/
Post edited by sahyn on

Comments

• eloracarlyeeloracarlye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a member of this guild and can honestly say it is worth looking into if your after a group dedicated to roleplaying. We are on the Mindflayer shard.
  • sahynsahyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    picture1.jpg
    picture2.jpg
    picture3.jpg
    picture4.jpg

Some militia artwork created by one of our old members "Sotur" from the Lotro chapter a few years ago. Enjoy!
  • eloracarlyeeloracarlye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for new recruits! Roll a peasant character and give us a try! Two preplanned events each week so far!
  • vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ah well, I definitely would join, but I can't see my Tiefling (and one of royal heritage at that) fitting in the militia...

Perhaps I'll have to roll another character.

EDIT: Just saw I have to create a new one anyway. Well, you intrigued me, here I come!
  • sahynsahyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the guild Vheraun, glad you could join us!
  • vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The pleasure is mine.

I'll vouch for this guild, it definitely is worth it to us roleplayers. Check it out guys!