test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drow 60 days after game goes live?

undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Here's a good question - will the drow be available to non founders at least 60 days after the live launch? Just wanted to know, if I got it right.
Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
Post edited by undeadcrabb on

Comments

• Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, but there are doubts about the time frame: 60 days after OB or Live Launch? It should coincide with Module 1
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Double post, sorry
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    And it was said that it would be around 60 days, not 60 days on the dot.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This is what is written in Neverwinter Wiki:
    Drow are one of the playable races in Neverwinter, but are not expected to be available at launch. Instead, they are currently planned for introduction 60 days after launch.
    Now, all that remains is to figure out, which launch they are talking about.
  • Options
    thelgowthelgow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    Also there's the mystery if the game will last 60 days.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And don't forget, that they are only planning to release drow 60 days after launch. :D
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I always figured it was about 60 days after Renegade Drow was available for HotN owners. Game started April 25 for them and 60 days from that is June 24. June 24 is close enough to June 20 that it is about 60 days. So my prediction is that regular drow will be available for everyone at launch.
  • Options
    wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here's a good question - will the drow be available to non founders at least 60 days after the live launch? Just wanted to know, if I got it right.

as I understood it, founders get a special drizzt-themed type of drow. the rest of us get regular drow.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    as I understood it, founders get a special drizzt-themed type of drow. the rest of us get regular drow.

Yes. They get the Menzo renegade, and we get the regular drow.