test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patching?

silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else downloading the 100MB patch at the speed of smell? Hitting servers world wide at normal speeds, but can't log in until... well.. next week because of the whole now 97MB that apparently is running at a few k a second.
I ENJOY PLAYING NWO
Post edited by silence1k1ll on

Comments

• silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Download has been going for about 5 minutes now and it's at 24%. Not bad considering it's around 1.5gbs and the number of people downloading it. But then again, my internet speed is 30Mbps download and 2.0Mbps Upload.
  • rood4everrood4ever Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When I just exited Neverwinter it automatically started the launcher again and started downloading a 1.5 GB patch, I cancelled that however. Started the launcher myself and logged in again, no patch this time, exited Neverwinter again and again the launcher openend up...and tried to download a patch, now I also noticed that the versionnumber was not the same but much lower.

I don't know what is going on but I don't like it one bit.
  • xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been patching this since last night (GMT +5). At first it was at 51% with 700MB downloaded, then after that 49% with 850MB downloaded so i left it overnight. When i got up, the launcher was closed so i though it was over. How wrong was I. Currently its at 47% with 200MB... Not sure how much was downloaded last night when I went to sleep :/
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just checked and it's at 77% now.
  • basement12basement12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    is this the balance patch?
  • spiritusvinispiritusvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    basement12 wrote: »
    is this the balance patch?

No, that is not supposed to come out for a few weeks, I think this is the launcher trying to download the new test shard! :/
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While this patch downloads I'll go play something else... like The Sims 3. :)
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*