test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Respec token for test server?

killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
So I know one guy who said he "magically" had 7000zen on his test account when he logged in, but everyone else I've talked to didn't get that gift.

The test server is super dead and I would guess more people would be interested in helping you test the game if they could actually test different builds (especially considering it's a minor class patch) i say minor because due to the lack of testing it doesn't sound like there is any solid proof class's will be much more balanced than before.

So respec token or some spending cash for the testing crew would be appreciated.
Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
Post edited by killz2many on

Comments

• Options
    hashyjoehashyjoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I have been reading class forums, and every class is wanting to test new builds. Of course, no one wants to spend $6+ to TEST builds on a TEST server. It is in their best interest to add this function to the test server asap! So close to "launch", and the patch notes that were released have been nothing but a point of tension on the forums. Testers need to find alternatives to the change in gameplay or live servers are going to drop in population as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yup, won't be paying 600 zen to test things on a test server anytime soon. When will they learn?
  • Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Would really like to know this as well. Going to give us a test server but no way to really test stuff??

Come on..
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1) Buy a respec token on live

2) Copy character to test

3) Use your respec token, test your new spec

4) Delete character and recopy if you don't like it

5) Profit.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    1) Buy a respec token on live

2) Copy character to test

3) Use your respec token, test your new spec

4) Delete character and recopy if you don't like it

5) Profit.

This, though I've just been refreshing AD to respec feats.

Don't need to test much else than that really.
  • Options
    asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As much as I want to do that to test now, why... I don't need 2 respec tokens once the patch hits-- hopefully. I suppose amassing the ad to respec feats and copying multiple times will suffice for now. Still think it's silly that you can't easily do it for free to test things given that it's the test server -.-'
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    asashiro wrote: »
    As much as I want to do that to test now, why... I don't need 2 respec tokens once the patch hits-- hopefully. I suppose amassing the ad to respec feats and copying multiple times will suffice for now. Still think it's silly that you can't easily do it for free to test things given that it's the test server -.-'

To be fair, the fact that they got the test server up and running perfectly with all the changes the day they announced all this is pretty fantastic.

Hopefully they will give us an NPC or something to respec more conveniently.

Maybe even a vendor with free gear for testing.
  • Options
    bushitsubushitsu Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    I belive we will get free respec token after release. In all games i played was free respec when any skill was changed. This is simply fair from developers.