test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Poll] What do you think the hit cap should be?

chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
What do you think the hit cap for AOE should be ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My votes for no hit cap, but perhaps diminishing damages for the more you hit.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well there's a bunch of different hit caps for certain abilities, so this really isn't a good poll exactly. =p

Considering how much stupid add spam there is in the game I want to say none lol.
  • Options
    yultyult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Since there is apparently no cap to how many mobs can surround you and all hit you at once (20, 30+), there shouldn't be a limit to how many you can hit with AOE.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    asashiro wrote: »
    My votes for no hit cap, but perhaps diminishing damages for the more you hit.

I agree... our AOE should be able to hit all mobs but have a diminished damage after hitting a certain threshold. Maybe something like 5 mobs 100% damage, 10 mobs = 75% damage, 15+ mobs = 50% damage spread equally to all mobs.