test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

oculus the inflamed

spiritusvinispiritusvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Okay, so it is an achivment to kill him in spellplagued, yet we can not find him! I had a group looking for 3 hours and we got nothing, though we did find a blue orb in the second boss room that you can not reach.

Any ideas???
Post edited by spiritusvini on

Comments

• Options
    asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    He doesn't grant the title; at least not for killing him in the Epic dungeon. Haven't tried it in the normal version. Good Luck figuring out how to get to him now, as far as I can tell you aren't meant to currently.
  • Options
    spiritusvinispiritusvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    asashiro wrote: »
    He doesn't grant the title; at least not for killing him in the Epic dungeon. Haven't tried it in the normal version. Good Luck figuring out how to get to him now, as far as I can tell you aren't meant to currently.

So you figured it out, I suppose?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Correct.
    10char
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Correct.
    10char

Wanna give any hints?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Not particularly. Here's a ss of me with the impossible to get item: http://i.imgur.com/p95jMvC.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Not particularly. Here's a ss of me with the impossible to get item: http://i.imgur.com/p95jMvC.jpg

Yep, that's where my group go to! :/