test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW dead?

assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
dont think so but we need a Thread to talk about dead CW
Post edited by assassin83 on

Comments

• Options
    jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not worried one bit. I've led plenty of matches in kills so I half expected this. I did PVP exclusively with my CW from mid 30s to 60 and the matchmaker made me leader about 9 times out of 10. As things currently stand, CWs and Rogues almost always have top kills and are most definitely "OP".
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    CWs will be fine. Renegade takes a bit of a hit and I haven't had a chance to do some testing on the public test shard yet, but overall the class will just be fine. It's a controller and it will remain superb at that task, and still do good damage.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    rosselohrosseloh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was dead earlier today. Either I dodge and never get a spell off (because of the tons and tons of adds even in solo boss fights), or actually attack and get killed.

Oh. That's not what you meant. Well, I'm doing just fine, thanks.
    Turn - Dwarf Wizard
    Turniwen - Half-orc GWF
    Turnholm Twofoot
    - Halfling Cleric of Kelemvor
    Errol Lackelir - Half-elf Rogue
  • Options
    trickyflokitrickyfloki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wish they fixed steal time showing casting animation but doing nothing after a dodge, other than that all the "nerfs" look a lot more like fixes than anything. Hopefully they fixed several of the broken feats to compensate and I would love to know what the difference is when something is labelled DoT damage versus what it was before (assuming it doesn't proc on hit effects but would love to know for sure).
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    We unfortunately do not need a thread about this. This will just draw in the wrong crowd and will end up in some sort of flame war.
  • Options
    walkingwoundedwalkingwounded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    only posting here since I cant make a new post. twice today game crashed while I was at the bank transferring stuff from invtory to the bank.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So how's everyone , dead or dead?
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not dead just suspended animation
  • Options
    llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You people need to get it right.

1) These are the final changes that will ever be made to the game.
    2) Cryptic does not gather data and use basic scientific analysis to see what to change next
    3) You need to be emotionally unstable and rage out
    4) this game is officially dead, they might as well not bother with official release on the 20th

get it right.