test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

character zooming

tceltcel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
Just a request to allow character zooming in and out in combat. It can make the difference in seeing my character in combat or seeing an awning or something else that may obstruct my view.

Thanks
Post edited by tcel on

Comments

• khynneakhynnea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I second this request. I had a hard time being able to enjoy the game's details and I do not want to down-rez my experience on graphics settings just to have more detail. Real-time ability to zoom in and out (via keyboard commands) (as well as turn head/body via keyboard) is essential to me for fluidity of play and immersion. Not to mention being able to kill things easily :-)

This didn't stop me from buying founder's packs; I like the game well enough to support it now -- but to really be able to enjoy it long term after too many years of playing with these features, I'd really like to see them. I feel like as it is now I'm missing a lot of the detail that you built into the game. As well as potential chests and monster kills.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well you can adjust your FoV which does zoom you in and out.
  • h4teraid302h4teraid302 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This feature would be nice.
  • gryphon04gryphon04 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will third the motion for zooming! One of several features the game needs.
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fourth this idea. In all other games a quick roll of the mouse wheel can really make the difference, especially in some closed in areas.
    The game does do a decent job of controlling camera angle/view, but giving us a little zoom range puts the ultimate control in our hands, which is what we need.