test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something is up with PvP Queuing

bostishbostish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
I've been on the test server for least an hour and just one failed group formed. I'm pretty certain there is plenty of people in queue. Curious though, is there some match making logic in place now? Like must have 1 Cleric, 1 Tank and some dps for the group to be formed?

Or is there just a problem?
Post edited by bostish on

Comments

• Options
    juanzq88juanzq88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same for me, i stay like 30 hour in montains killing mobs waiting for enter to quebec, but never.. i really want try the pvp but i can, because for waht i see, anybody want to play the pvp,at leats for level 60, so.. that is that, i will try in the night for someone to going, lets pray
  • Options
    xjdx6xjdx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's one of 2 options, that lack of people actually on the Test Server at current ( i REAAAAAAALY hope they limit the amount of people who can join, don't want it being a server full of useless people wanting to 'try out the patches beforehand' as this is useless to the team and to everyone trying to help.) OR that there is still a queing bug issue appearing after they adjusted it. I am guessing more towards the second but until someone from the team replies with info i don't think we will know
  • Options
    matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It lack of players. Only 30-35 people in Enclave, so it's hard to find pt for anything.