test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm not getting it...

guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Ok.. so I'm patiently waiting for the new patch... ok.. now it's done. Looking forward to the new foundry stuff.... wait, new stuff not there.... I investigate a bit... (reading forums).. it says 'new foundry features on TEST SERVER'.. huh? TEST SERVER? Ok.. so it's not live yet? Haven't heard of a test server yet? Can anyone explain this a bit please?

Comments

• thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's very hard to understand what you just said, but I think you're asking what the test server is?
    Go here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok.. so I'm patiently waiting for the new patch... ok.. now it's done. Looking forward to the new foundry stuff.... wait, new stuff not there.... I investigate a bit... (reading forums).. it says 'new foundry features on TEST SERVER'.. huh? TEST SERVER? Ok.. so it's not live yet? Haven't heard of a test server yet? Can anyone explain this a bit please?

The new changes to the foundry will be in the big game update on June 20th.
  • guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry.. I was emulating confusion. Thanks for your reply.
  • thetacoofdoomthetacoofdoom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry.. I was emulating confusion. Thanks for your reply.
    Just read your original post again, and it does make sense, my bad. I'm really sleep-deprived right now so it seemed a bit confusing to me at first.
    Anyways, as Zovya said, the big update will go live on the 20th, when Neverwinter officially exits open beta and enters release.
    But for now you can test the update on the "preview shard" (the link I posted).
    Enjoy.