test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New patch.

baldahiirbaldahiir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello the game is unbalanced on the classes, and I see now that you finely do something with 1 class, but sadly you debuff the only class you shal not debuff. What about control mage and rouge?

Havent you see that there are 80-90% Controll mage and rouges in PvP now? Why? Try find out, it is a reason. It is unbalance between the clases.

It shal not go mutch more time before I abandon the game, if you not manage to balance the clases son.
Post edited by baldahiir on

Comments

• Options
    serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    You don't pay attention much. A large update is coming with class changes across the board.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That one class update was for specific reasons. The ability to stack the buffs made it where an entire party of Guardian Fighters was nigh-unstoppable. A quick patch for that before the bigger balance patch is fine.
  • Options
    baldahiirbaldahiir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »

Thanks, haven't seen that, and it is good that thay finaly will try to balance the clases, and I hope they get a bit closer to a balance. I realy like PvP and as well like PvE. It is hard have fun when some clases realy rule the PvP ground. I already have friends in my guild quiting the game as they was disappointed of the clases that was unbalanced. We was up to 15 players for a while, and now are only a few that play it left.
  • Options
    dawndaughterdawndaughter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    >Havent you see that there are 80-90% Controll mage and rouges in PvP now<

**** how did I miss this? Fourth edition has make-up classes now? I'm going to buy two new slots and roll up a rouge and a lipstick!