test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Valhagr> Singapore, PvX, Casual (Dragon)

xhaydenstarxhaydenstar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Valhagr is an active, fun and casual Singapore-based PvX guild residing in the Dragon shard. We are currently focused on getting to max level for end-game content, where we will hold organized dungeon raids, PvP, and special guild events!

Who are we?

We are a MMO gaming community founded in Guild Wars 2 back in October 2012, with a focus on creating a relaxed and stress-free environment where everyone is able to proceed at their own pace. We understand that everyone has his or her own commitments in life, so level caps or anything like that is out of the picture. What we do ask from you is to help one another in times of need, and to stay active through your course in our guild.

We want to make Valhagr the premier guild for all Singaporeans.

If you’re looking for a place to chill, do stupid and crazy things together, channel your inner geek, gossip, and just simply talk-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-sing-song, come abroad!

*'Valha'=Valhalla, 'gr'=folkvangr; these are two major locations in Norse mythology*

Requirements:

- Mature player. Maturity is not defined by age; players of all ages are welcomed to join us.
- Community-focused. Active in guild chat, guild events, and willing to lend a helping hand to others. What comes around, goes around. Karma baby.
- No drama. We have zero tolerance for troublemakers.
- Active. (>5 hours a week) This translates to just ~1hour/day!
- We play in the GMT+8 timezone. As long as you are active during our primetime, you are more than welcomed to join us.
- English-speaking.

How do I join?

We do not have any sophisticated website, but instead rely on Facebook to quickly disseminate any information. Details of our group can be found in our guild menu in-game.

Anyone in our guild is able to send a guild invite, so do not hesitate to ask a Valhagr member if you see one. Alternatively, you can contact our key members:

Leader: haydenstar@xhaydenstar
Officer: bladewalker@yramrag

Or just search for 'Valhagr' in-game and PM anyone on that list!
Post edited by xhaydenstar on

Comments

• xhaydenstarxhaydenstar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We're standing at close to 80 members already!

Everyone is welcomed to join us if you meet the requirements!
  • xhaydenstarxhaydenstar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hitting close to a 100 members!

We're still taking in all eligible players.
  • kiseki09kiseki09 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

From SG as well!

59 level Cleric here, in Dragon. Can I join you guys? Leave me a PM or reply here thanks.
  • arjenzoarjenzo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I'll look for you guys! enzor@arjenzo