test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you think that because of "class changes"

time2kill1time2kill1 Member Posts: 22
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Do you guys think that with the upcoming "class changes" that we will have to respec our skills? And if so do you think they will give a free respec?

Edit: spelling
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We will get a respec for free. It's stated in the patch notes.
  • uncannyluckuncannyluck Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    time2kill1 wrote: »
    Do you guys think that with the upcoming "class changes" that we will have to respect our skills? And if so do you think they will give a free respect?

We know that we still have work to do before Neverwinter’s live launch, and we’d like to ask that you continue to provide us with your feedback about the game, particularly about this update. After we feel that the updates here have received sufficient testing on NeverwinterPreview, we’ll be introducing them to the Open Beta servers (with any necessary changes), and offering free respec tokens so that you can build your character the way that you’d like. Please feel free to let us know what you think on our forums, and thank you again for all of your help and support!

Source
  • teemoorteemoor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 82
    edited June 2013
    Respect is never free.
    Respec on the other hand was promised by devs.
  • prometheusenprometheusen Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Weeeell, need to? No... but if a building you've been going in and out of for a period of time suddenly added or removed a section; wouldn't you feel compelled to explore?
  • time2kill1time2kill1 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2013
    teemoor wrote: »
    Respect is never free.
    Respec on the other hand was promised by devs.

lol. good to know. i missed that. Thanks.
  • lilmoemelilmoeme Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I already got my GF to 60, didnt like his spec, got another GF to 60, and deleted my first GF. Who needs respecs I use free rerolls :)
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd rather respec than redo at 60.