test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher Login

xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else not able to login from the launcher? I typed in my username and password but nothing happens when i press login. it just stays there. It doesnt get stuck or anything. Just nothing happens :(
Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
Waiting for a cool sig T.T
Post edited by xiolin on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump~
    Anyone else not having this problem? It started happening again today and it's been 3 hours now but i still cant get past the login screen :(
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Check Technical support forums.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I did. But i couldnt find anyone facing this problem. Most of the problems close to this was the launcher crashing when you click login and that was due to some other software conflicts (and i dont have any of them). I'll keep on pressing login again and again. Hopefully it will work at some point :/
  • Options
    theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Did you create your own thread there as well, going into full details on what you have done and what you have tried to do to fix this problem?
  • Options
    chrotenisechrotenise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Typically this means the underlying .exe to start the game doesn't get activated or is being blocked. Check that you run the game with administrator rights and do an integrity check of the files.

Also be sure to double check your firewall settings. If it's a new location you're launching the game from one of the ports it requires to play might be getting blocked (happens a lot in business environments). Also make sure the game can run both in public locations as well as in home networks.
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    are you getting an error message on the bottom left? something about too many logins?
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xiolin wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to login from the launcher? I typed in my username and password but nothing happens when i press login. it just stays there. It doesnt get stuck or anything. Just nothing happens :(

Follow this thread, worked for me having similar issues.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Read-the-first-post-for-solutions
    Have a nice one

sign
    Ando