test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone tried the new test shard?

deepscythedeepscythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone tried the new test shard? Can you give us an overview of what's in it? What's new or what has changed?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by deepscythe on

Comments

• deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NPCs now wear a muzzle and dont repeat their lines ever .002 seconds. Knox is standing on a box now. Rhix is moved down off the platform he was up on, is standing on a box and has now two menacing looking bodyguards behind him.

Nothing new with badge npc vendors, nothing new at the pvp vendor.

Esc menu now has an option to go to character select screen.

DC Astral shield now cant have 100% uptime. Havent tested aggro to see if its a solid trade off yet.

*edit*

Oh, almost forgot. Celestial Coins now show how many out of 7 you currently have. So for instance "5/7" up at the top right. Small, but pretty cool.
  • xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Leadership profession assets have a different icon now so it's easily distinguished.

I didn't check that much yet, but later on i'll start playing around the powers and feats to test out the skill difference. This is for a 60 CW since thats the only class i have.
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    deepscythe wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new test shard? Can you give us an overview of what's in it? What's new or what has changed?

Thanks in advance!

Here is basically what is new or changed: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=907501
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
This discussion has been closed.