test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My teleport doesn't work anymore.

spineshatterspineshatter Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
Title says it all. Since the patch that fixed the AH (Tuesday i think?) my teleport no longer works. I get hit mid-teleport. It literally does nothing to avoid hits now. Also, many times when I am attempting to teleport, it will port me maybe 2 feet and stop, as though I have hit an invisible wall. It does this for no reason. I understand that some mobs block movement, but it seems that its now a 50/50 chance that when trying to teleport through them *any* mob, I will get stuck. Playing my wizard has gone from really satisfying to downright un-fun. Not having a dodge move really ruins the game. Oh well.
Post edited by spineshatter on

Comments

• Options
    demattodematto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1. I've been noticing it sporadically for a few days now, but today was nightmarish in PVP. More than half my teleports in combat would blink my character to no more than immediately adjacent to himself. It's absolutely nuts. The cause of many a death for me today.
  • Options
    smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same for me, it was really really annoying in castle never during the dracolich. There's so much stuff that needs to be avoided and having it being so unreliable is NOT fun.
  • Options
    czarnademolkaczarnademolka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Before these two patch it wasn't so annoying but today when I was fighting one of bigger mobs my teleport broke four times in a row. Nightmare. In dungeons it's even worse. I have NO chance to avoid the attack. I'm blinking from red place and then it's moving me back, so I'm getting few k dmg + standing in the center of adds' hell so I'm actually dead. Then I have to go ALL the way through the dungeon OR I leave my party on main boss. Just because my only way to dodge doesn't work. It really can freak you out. Especially when you can't avoid 80% of the attacks and you're squishy as hell.
  • Options
    gulrakdarkgulrakdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had this issue as well, quite frustrating in dungeons when I shift to dodge and it does not move me the whole way and instead leaves me stranded short on a nasty aoe circle :( It happens enough every so often to be an issue.
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This sounds strangely familiar to my DC's scoot as well. It happens quite often that I will seem to move forward and then move back to almost the same location or just slightly ahead.
  • Options
    cypraxcyprax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same! Since yesterday, my dodge is going less than half its normal distance, or not moving at all sometimes. This mostly happens on my 2nd dodge in a row. It almost feels as if the terrain is tripping him up.
  • Options
    forumninjaleaderforumninjaleader Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here, i've also had issues where teleport just wouldn't fire and would result in me getting hit by things which would get me killed, n now with the new nerfs i'm scared that I will have to stop using my control wizard.
  • Options
    xelciahxelciah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1 here, it's been happening to me also.