test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

remove party leader in pvps

seraphidseraphid Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
again some idiot kicked everyone at end of a battle cause my team lost.
idk is it rly too hard to disable it in pvps???
Post edited by seraphid on

Comments

• Options
    shaneo8709shaneo8709 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    party leads do this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in dungeons too, its stupid that in any MMO this seems to happen. people, for whatever reason, enjoy destroying the experience for other people out of either their own greed or just like being jerks. if one person has that power, it WILL get abused in a PUG environment. a far better system would be the vote to kick option
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    seraphid wrote: »
    again some idiot kicked everyone at end of a battle cause my team lost.
    idk is it rly too hard to disable it in pvps???

Happened to me as well. I was told and did report the offending player using the in-game Player Behavior reporting tool but I don't know what effect it has...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    ahrimenumbraahrimenumbra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree with this and don't understand why it hasn't received more attention.

A vote system is a great idea.

When the group leader is the person that's a bot or an AFK'er what is there to do? Removing group leaders and having vote system would help fix it.

Not to mention if the dev's went a step further and kept track of how often a person got voted out of group's, they could keep track of the reason's why they were kicked.

Based off of the reason a person was kicked they could place suspensions on the account, i.e. not allow them in PvP for a day or two because they were voted out due to botting 90% of time.

And those familiar with LoL's honor system that rewards good behavior would become a possibility if there was a voting system already in place.
  • Options
    juanzq88juanzq88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same think happen to me 1 time,that and the end of the match, seconds to finish and take the glory points, i get kick..., i was very mad and get away for a while and do some Foundrys that day, and some times the leader is bug, and dont get to the instance, or other weird thing you can say, went someone is bug and dont teleportd to the instance,you kick them to have another slot and other player gets in, but insted, the timer go down and you begin the match with 4 people, and pray for conecct the 5 one soon,so.. yep better the vote system
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pvp is so fast paced im not sure how well a vote system would work. I guess it would have to be fast and easy to do in order to not just screw up a match cause you are all voting to kick a guy. They certainly need to fix the queues for one and work on stopping botters and afkers, im tired of having to kick people since im the leader 90% of the time. Oh and spawn camping HAS to stop, I understand if your facing off against afker's but people who actually still want to fight dont have a chance getting out when you are spawn camped.

So I guess in short: Fix the queue, fix the afkers and botters (make it so its not worth it)and stop the ability to be able to so easily spawn camp the other team before adding a vote system for the remaining issues that are left.
  • Options
    dualbetrayerdualbetrayer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Couldn't agree more! It's just like a dictatorship, you'll have to kiss some major balls if want to stay in the party :)
  • Options
    hobieonehobieone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    do what i do write down the leaders name and if he kicks you at the end of the match. report him for griefing. after a few times he'll get a temp ban and knock it off