test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You're going live but I still can't log in properly?

talroltalrol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is some kind of a joke right? I've gone through each of my characters as I do every day to dedicate myself to the gods set up crafting etc... Today I have crashed to desktop 3 times on each and every character, I'm on my 4th crash on one character still trying to get in.

You're going live on 6/20?? and yet you can't fix the issues that the game has right now in open beta? This has got to be some kind of a joke.
Post edited by talrol on

Comments

• f3ral0nef3ral0ne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    talrol wrote: »
    This is some kind of a joke right? I've gone through each of my characters as I do every day to dedicate myself to the gods set up crafting etc... Today I have crashed to desktop 3 times on each and every character, I'm on my 4th crash on one character still trying to get in.

You're going live on 6/20?? and yet you can't fix the issues that the game has right now in open beta? This has got to be some kind of a joke.

So instead of making a support ticket for something that is most likely your computers fault. You come here and flame their future content. Makes sense.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Think you would get more luck on the bug forum or emailing support then making a post in General Discussion...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you been to the Tech Support Forum to attempt to resolve your issue?
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353
  • talroltalrol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well 5th failed attempt to get logged in, customer support is completely non-existent, tickets go completely unanswered in game, I am only grateful that I never purchased anything from this company. I suppose that I will just move on to another game or go back to a different one.

Perhaps when you get it together and actually fix the issues that you have I'll return, but since I can't even log in right now due to your crappy programming I'll see you around.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well 5th failed attempt to get logged in, customer support is completely non-existent, tickets go completely unanswered in game, I am only grateful that I never purchased anything from this company. I suppose that I will just move on to another game or go back to a different one.

Perhaps when you get it together and actually fix the issues that you have I'll return, but since I can't even log in right now due to your crappy programming I'll see you around.

So... you're only putting in tickets to CS and not going to Tech Support for a connection issue?
    This could completely be on your end you know...

11Facepalm.png
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't think he has any desire to resolve his issue. I think he desires to complain. But, just in case I am wrong:

Try this: Click options in the launcher, Check the Force Verify box and then let the launcher verify and repair all files.
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't think he has any desire to resolve his issue. I think he desires to complain. But, just in case I am wrong:

Try this: Click options in the launcher, Check the Force Verify box and then let the launcher verify and repair all files.

And if that goes through fine then try the safe mode option.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If all else fails, check to see if you have installed any OS patches or driver updates at the point when this issue happened. I noticed I got a prompt to install the new Nvidia drivers yesterday, but so far I haven't bothered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]