test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to scroll through profession pages in Gateway

solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My profession pages in the gateway will not let me change to the next page. The usual arrows are not appearing.
Post edited by solwrath on

Comments

• vengiretorixvengiretorix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solwrath wrote: »
    My profession pages in the gateway will not let me change to the next page. The usual arrows are not appearing.

same problem here
  • wearejimbowearejimbo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solwrath wrote: »

same for me too, must be since a patch over the weekend as it was working OK last Friday.
  • madkingstowmadkingstow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ditto. Using it on Google Chrome, unable to scroll through tasks.
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Stop using chrome, works better in IE, trust me, I didn't want to do it either. Otherwise, shift f5, log out, log in, clear cache...etc and sometimes it will work.
  • jonnyshatjonnyshat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Click on the other tabs(auction house/character sheet) then go back to professions. It eventually fixes itself.
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, known issue.

You can fix it by creating a shortcut with this javascript in it:
    javascript:document.getElementById('content_frame_mid').setAttribute('style','height:1000px');

Then when you have the problem click the shortcut. Fixed.
  • mosselynmosselyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    surf13 wrote: »
    Yes, known issue.

You can fix it by creating a shortcut with this javascript in it: ...

Thank you for that! It'll save me from frequent bouts of nerd rage.

I modified your suggestion slightly: Just set height to null and it'll figure it the right height for itself. No need to pick a random big number, like 1000px. Credit to some peeps in another thread who determined unsetting the property would make the whole stupid problem go away.
  • propingproping Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can also tab thru the page and it will take you to the bottom --> marker. When you use that, it will re-size the display to some extent.

i have also noticed that the way the webpage works vs ingame for Trades, the filter list is Active at all time in the Web, but the ingame is only filtered once you press enter. Perhaps the dynamic nature of the webpage is also creating this display issue?
  • pacmanswepacmanswe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well its not only on "chrome" its also in "safir" the iphone/ipad's webb broser. so plz try to fix it soon.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey all,

Could you try clearing your browser cache and let us know if the issue persists?

Thank you!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • gabeinsdgabeinsd Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    HI there. Just to add my 2 cents. I've tried multiple browser and have cleared all cache. I'm seeing similar issues with the Gateway. Thank you.
  • pacmanswepacmanswe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have also noticed one more thing - when i try to log in on my iphone i get "wrong username/password" i dont do any thing else but re-load the page and then it work's (im loged in), not sure if its also on android phones....
  • emurageemurage Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My advice to the web coders is just to make the box a fixed height at all times. Just always be "height: 862px;" instead of dropping down to 650px for some pages. Yes, it's not as clean but then it would always work. I have been doing "inspect element" and changing that bit of code when it doesn't work. It's annoying.