test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Live Date and Module News Discussion

sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If anyone has not check it out yet

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=885581

awesome sauce! This is the kind of stuff i like to read. I am in love with Neverwinter and i think it is one of the best mmo'/mmorpg there is available right now. Not a day goes by i don't get a nerdgasm either playing or checking out the forums. I have waited for a year now in D3 for the kind of news of great changes i get from Neverwinter in a matter of weeks.

I am still a bit curious about the new class/es that will be coming out. Will there be a preview for these on here somewhere soon? Also for the new DD's i read somewhere that they will possibly be 20-25 also 2-25 man PVP. Is this confirmed?

Thank you Neverwinter team for showing right away you guys wont let down the players:)
eIZAVOi.jpg
Post edited by sorrowswinds on

Comments

• nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just saw this on the FaceBook page. w00t!
    . As a token of that appreciation, we're running an in-game promotional event near the end of Open Beta.
    ^ Can't wait for more details on this...
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great stuff! Any date for when the 'kitchen-sink patch' will it?
  • tommysevtommysev Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone heard if they will be deleting our characters for the launch; or if we'll be able to continue where we leave off on the 19th?
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tommysev wrote: »
    Anyone heard if they will be deleting our characters for the launch; or if we'll be able to continue where we leave off on the 19th?

No wipes at the end of Open Beta and release.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Just saw this on the FaceBook page. w00t!

^ Can't wait for more details on this...

Wondering what it could be. I enjoy a good competitive contest like the lil mini contest of catching a spy or wisp like we have now
    eIZAVOi.jpg
  • skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    watched the video and totally in love with pve/pvp mix up there going to be hella fun!

secretly hoping for new class prior to this so I can lvl but in love with my GWF that is 51 so not worried too much about it but I usually play ranged DPS and wanted to see if I preferred the new class to my GWF (but I might not)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    watched the video and totally in love with pve/pvp mix up there going to be hella fun!

secretly hoping for new class prior to this so I can lvl but in love with my GWF that is 51 so not worried too much about it but I usually play ranged DPS and wanted to see if I preferred the new class to my GWF (but I might not)

I am also a GWF and having a blast now that all the skills are unlocked. However i really like that one of the new classes has a cloak, very intriguing to me as i am a fan of satanic cultism black magic types that usually are associated with hidden face/glowing eyes cloaks:)
    eIZAVOi.jpg
  • brutal4everbrutal4ever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    No wipes at the end of Open Beta and release.
    So the people who bought the Founder's Pack and are supposed to receive a 5 day head start are getting burned and their money wasted?
  • dirathiusdirathius Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The five day head start was at the beginning of Open Beta. Founders got to play five days earlier than everyone else. Except Guardians, who got to play three days earlier. But free players had to wait.
  • jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tommysev wrote: »

I see people still continue to live beneath rocks.
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jpnole wrote: »
    I see people still continue to live beneath rocks.

I'm usually pretty good about being forgiving of people that are ill-informed on things but I'm still shocked there are still people that don't understand there are no more wipes and that the Founder packages had head start time prior to open beta.
    edited June 2013
    Naw no wipes that i know of. Not after some of the money some these guys have put into it
    eIZAVOi.jpg