test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So frustrating

nojil676nojil676 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is beyond frustrating. First they tempt everyone with the gaunt raid, and the picture, and the new class. Then they release that june 20th they will be going live. Who are the kidding? with all the problems the game has they have barely scratched the surface with dealing with these issues, but then have the nerve to release an "expansion." This company is just straight hilarious. I really do enjoy this game a whole lot and see the amazing potential of it, I just wish this company would get there act together and stop ruining an awesome game.

Comments

• Options
    gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    They want their game to succeed, contrary to popular belief this game isnt a 'cash grab'. many dollars have been spent in neverwinters name and I wouldnt be surprised if they were still in the red zone in their budget. If they are releasing next week, then they must feel good about where the stability of the game lies. Im sure they also know that they wont be making much more money if they release a bogus patch, and Im also betting they have been storing big patches for this release to draw back the few people that have left.
  • Options
    xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nojil676 wrote: »
    This is beyond frustrating. First they tempt everyone with the gaunt raid, and the picture, and the new class. Then they release that june 20th they will be going live. Who are the kidding? with all the problems the game has they have barely scratched the surface with dealing with these issues, but then have the nerve to release an "expansion." This company is just straight hilarious. I really do enjoy this game a whole lot and see the amazing potential of it, I just wish this company would get there act together and stop ruining an awesome game.

Do you not know what an expansion is in a F2P game? Those are just larger patches with additional content/fixes/changes. You have no idea what they're releasing or prioritizing other than the major features in that one article.

Go look at the "Major patch" sticky, that gives you a list of high level changes.

Want to know something awesome about that video? SPOILER: THE GUARDIAN FIGHTER WAS HOLDING AGGRO. You can see that around the :44 mark of the video where there is fighting in the distance but the adds went straight to the tank. Used a villain's menace and pulled adds off of a... well GWF... But hey here's to hoping!
  • Options
    kasuharikasuhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hit that Uninstaller button and just move on. I been playing the game since launch and it been going great. Sure there is a few bugs and there was a few exploits, but they did manage to fix most of them patch after patch. I haven't experience any bugs that is game breaking and ruin my enjoyment of the game. I was suprised it going live so soon, but I think it going along quite nicely for a f2p game.

If you think this is bad, take a look at RaiderZ and come back here. There were huge exploits on that game that never get fixed, and bugs that is game breaking left there for month after month and they wouldn't even care. So coming from Neverwinter I think it not so bad except all the whiner I hear on the forums none stop. First they complains PW is trying to hide the game being Open Beta excuse and never get out, then they announce released short after now they complains it out of beta so soon, my god!
  • Options
    skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kasuhari wrote: »
    first they complains pw is trying to hide the game being open beta excuse and never get out, then they announce released short after now they complains it out of beta so soon, my god!

***this! <3***
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kasuhari wrote: »
    So coming from Neverwinter I think it not so bad except all the whiner I hear on the forums none stop. First they complains PW is trying to hide the game being Open Beta excuse and never get out, then they announce released short after now they complains it out of beta so soon, my god!

LOL so dang true! This isn't OPEN BETA its release stop saying its OPEN BETA!!! /roar

Oh they are releasing Neverwinter? But the game isn't ready for release!!! /roar
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    daemonspadedaemonspade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im not well geared, im not a pvp fan but im excited of this update and to all the whiners out there you can just leave if you want to