test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Big Balance Patch note

shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, When are we gonna have an idea of the Big balance patch note?

It was told 2 or 3 day Ago on Twitter and as "very soon"

There is no "tm" on the very soon, so that should mean very soon and not " 3 week from now very soon"

Im waiting for those patch note to see if i keep playing the game or if I quit.

Can't wait :)
Post edited by shammill on

Comments

• couatl13couatl13 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I always add (TM) at the end of every "Very Soon" or "Coming Soon" I see. Really, I blame City of Heroes for that, but that's beside the point.

I'd still give it one to two weeks, three at the most. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes up to that long.
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My personal guess is the 20th of this month, maybe the 13th but definitely before the end of the month.
  • inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nerf cats !
    pukmp.jpg
  • nirvanacnnirvanacn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah cant wait to see this patch :D
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    im sorry for you :( seem you miss some love while you were young... or you got too much love from some weird uncle.

Do not engage...Just put him on your ignore list and report it to andre or Ab, my feeling is from looking at his joining date and sig he is a recent ban looking for revenge.

Back on topic

Yeah I think the patch will show up around the 20th, I'm hoping we will see the new class around that time to.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    Do not engage...Just put him on your ignore list and report it to andre or Ab, my feeling is from looking at his joining date and sig he is a recent ban looking for revenge.

Back on topic

Yeah I think the patch will show up around the 20th, I'm hoping we will see the new class around that time to.

You are right, My bad for Feeding the Troll :(
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    Hehe, I guess I have my answer with the 20th of june :)

just waiting for the Patch note now.

Hope they nerf AS stacking and let GWF and GF tank more mob.

Im so tired of runnning T2 with another cleric ;)
  • phaezenphaezen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Expect it on the 20th when they go out of Beta
  • kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    nerf stone buff cat!
  • lilura138lilura138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where is the 20th of June mentioned by devs?
  • lilmonkey333lilmonkey333 Banned Users Posts: 70
    edited June 2013

Calling out trolling is not allowed as per the rules. Reported.
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It's clearly going to come out on the 10th of June, because its my birthday and I'm special!
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Im waiting for those patch note to see if i keep playing the game or if I quit.

Can't wait :)

Most likely you should quit now because I seriously doubt that this patch will make everyone happy. Compromise never does...

Big patch soon! Sooooooooon!!!!
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I just read off Fb they are going live this month! SO my best guess alot of these will come either right before, or when they patch it to go live..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • x3mta3xx3mta3x Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2013

Be very careful Shammill, the forum moderators here are VERY biased!!! They will ban, or find some BS excuse to ban, people that are not fanboys. Fanboys are free to start flame wars, curse, whatever, but the second you try to defend yourself, you get banned and the fanyboys(like stormdragon here) go unpunished. DO NOT trust ANYTHING stormdragon posts, he has the forum moderators in his pocket.
  • flatgonzoflatgonzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just speculation, but could be they will test the new patch before going live on the 20th. My guess is one week before that or so. I hope sooner, GWF really needs some changes.
    Server: Mindflayer
    Vicorin, Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter
    Raan Ilmatar, Wood Elf Control Wizard