test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in Instance

carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just cleared the final boss in Pirate King's Lair. Thanked everyone for party, left the party and was anticipating the teleportation back to my old location. However, I remained in the Pirate king's lair with the stinking boss's dead body beside me.

I tried /killme, /unstuck, suiciding, relogging, teleporting with protector's enclave scroll and queuing for pvp/dungeon/skirmish but i still can't leave. It's like Hotel California for god's sake. Any other ideas apart from running all the way back to the entrance?
Post edited by carrotpak on

Comments

• zefsgrzefsgr Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Probably a new punishment for cheaters.
    Enjoy :p

Tried the teleportation exit near the boss?
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, thanks for the input.

No teleportation exit though!
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    See if you can Right-click your avatar (top left) and pick leave party...
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    carrotpak wrote: »
    I just cleared the final boss in Pirate King's Lair. Thanked everyone for party, left the party and was anticipating the teleportation back to my old location. However, I remained in the Pirate king's lair with the stinking boss's dead body beside me.

I tried /killme, /unstuck, suiciding, relogging, teleporting with protector's enclave scroll and queuing for pvp/dungeon/skirmish but i still can't leave. It's like Hotel California for god's sake. Any other ideas apart from running all the way back to the entrance?

Have you tried changing map instance?
    If not just press H and click the button to request for GM help.
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can't change map instance... i will try leaving my char offline for a bit and go out for some fresh air.. been a while since i left the room :P
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried changing map instance?
    If not just press H and click the button to request for GM help.

Good one, hilarious!
  • veskiveski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My case was that we started with less than full party (1 player disconnected shortly after we were midway thru the dungeon) but eventually we reached the boss. Given that there were no tank, we're wiped (defeated) 2 times and it's clear that we won't be able to pass so people abandon the party and left the instance. Unfortunately, I was the last one there so unable to proceed thru the normal exit and unable to get back to the entrance. I was stuck for good. Just like the original poster, I tried every method I could think of but all of them were unsuccessful.

Make the story short, eventually I found that if you logout long enough then you'll be kicked out of the instance. Not exactly know how long is long enough but I was really pissed for getting stuck so I was off for more than 45 minutes before retry.
  • muhacmuhac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Some time ago i read somwhere if you unequip your items and go below the required GS of the Dungeon that you will be kicked out of it should try that out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited November 2013
    The game will close any instance that has been empty for somewhere between 10-15 minutes, so if you get stuck you can always log out and stay logged out for 15 minues. When you log back in you'll be out of the instance, this works everywhere in the game.