test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which gear attributes actually affect gear score?

rivetedriveted Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've noticed that enchantments in my utility slots don't affect my gear score, but I'm also curious about the attributes on the armor itself. Most things seem to have a 1-1 ratio (i.e. 100 power = 100 gear score), but I don't think that the Maximum HP works this way, if it adds GS at all. Can anyone confirm the others? Specifically I'm wondering about Regen/Movement/HP/Lifesteal, although I may have missed some that are special cases.
Post edited by riveted on

Comments

• Options
    andrewoz92andrewoz92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Too me it seems like the most important stat is really the only GS increase. For example whenever I add crit with my TR my GS just flies up. And complete opposite when I replace it.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Attack/healing stat + protection stat = gear score. The actual number doesn't mean anything.
  • Options
    jaeldynjaeldyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the only stat that matters the Gear Score is the price of the item. An item that is more expensive usually give more Gear Score and is recommended by the game, even if it gives less stats than the other item, which is why the Gear Score system is broken at the moment.
  • Options
    yramragyramrag Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    Attack/healing stat + protection stat = gear score. The actual number doesn't mean anything.

This. Check your character sheet and you will find this two number. What contributes to the Attack/Healing stat and the Protection stat is not so clear though. But you can make educated guess by looking at the stats below them.
  • Options
    adfanujnadfanujn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    My gear score is actually one point lower than the sum of my attack/healing and protection stat.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It's a rounded number (for all 3), so that happens sometimes :p