test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue for last boss in dungeon - not possible?

amaranth79amaranth79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
So we just wiped at Idris due to lack of tictacs, but there was evident way to re-queue the team to finish the dungeon? Having just spent a good while in there, this is quite frustrating. The dungeon was not on my list to queue back in to replace the two people who left. Is this working as intended? There's no way to replace people who leave group, or?
Post edited by amaranth79 on

Comments

• elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, there is no way to invite someone else once you've entered. If it's no longer available for the queue, run to the entrance , form a group and walk in through the door.
  • isdavisdav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To be more accurate, unless I am sorely mistaken, you can not replace someone once you kill any of the bosses. At least I am fairly sure that is how it works, as I know you can replace people for sure under certain circumstances. (IE I know I have had several people leave/disconnect at the start of a dungeon and they were able to be replaced.)

So I am pretty certain that killing a boss is when the queue is locked out.
  • imobiusimobius Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    isdav wrote: »
    To be more accurate, unless I am sorely mistaken, you can not replace someone once you kill any of the bosses. At least I am fairly sure that is how it works, as I know you can replace people for sure under certain circumstances. (IE I know I have had several people leave/disconnect at the start of a dungeon and they were able to be replaced.)

So I am pretty certain that killing a boss is when the queue is locked out.

Wich is pretty fcking stupid.
    Their dungeons last no less than 45mins each, so just forsaking a run because someone left isn't really an option majority of the time, considering the dungeon runs usually take a huge chunk of time and dedication.
  • yellowmutantyellowmutant Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who need strategies? just tell the rogue to solo it