test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thoughts on naming chapter 2 of a campaign?

vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
first part is called "CH. 1 Don't Count on it"

Should chapter 2 be called "CH. 2 Don't Count on it" or come up with a unique name? how would players know to play part 1 etc first?
MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
Post edited by vaelic on

Comments

• Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It would read easier IMO if it was "Don't Count on it" CH. 1 and then "Don't Count on it" CH2 etc.
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think I would try to come up with another pun using "count"... That's one of the things I like about part one.

"The final Count-down" :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    jorricjorric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How about Don't "Count" him out! or Out for the "Count"
    Small Beginnings - NW-DT43OMJWH
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't Count on it - Part 1
    Don't Count on it - Part 2
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think as long as they're housed under the same campaign, people will still be able to think of them as related. At least, that's the way I look at it. :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Count von Count? *runs for cover* ;)
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Identifying "chapters" or "parts" is redundant. This was definitely required in the old days, but the new Neverwinter version of Foundry automatically groups all quests in a single campaign and in the order they are intended by the author. Seriously: there is no reason whatsoever to add "chapter identifiers". :)