test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Injury after PVP Domination match

bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Greetings Cryptic,

Me and my friends are often encountering a problem after finishing a PVP Domination match wherein our character sustains a "Minor Injury" after spawning back to our previous location. I know it's obviously inconvenient because it's not supposed to do that and it is a total waste of gold especially now that the most expensive Major Injury Kit is the only that's usable by my level 60 character. Please resolve this problem immediately because I'm running out of money which I direly need for buying potions and skill kits like any other player.

Thank you very much. :D
Post edited by bozar3000 on

Comments

• Options
    musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Immediately seems a little demanding for the least since there are more urgent matters to consider before that, nethertheless I absolutely support this.

+1
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If u are talking about dieing at the very end of the pvp round and then exiting the area, entering dead in ure last zone, i think there is a workaround to this.

I managed to just wait for 10 seconds before pressing "exit arena" so my character revived inside the pvp instance, then porting out to my latest zone.

Might be a fix for you not sure if you are implying this issue.
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    ulyxosulyxos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    Yeah this is not great but as the previous person said you can walk around it ... If you die at the end you still get the choice of asking for help or respawning ... just press shift-2 for respawn immediately and wait for your character to be resed before exiting.
  • Options
    yramragyramrag Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you were in Protector's Enclave before the PvP, note that your injury will be totally heal by just standing there for 5 to 10mins (via the Mending Wound buff). Alternatively, as long as you can get to a fireplace and do the same, yoru injury should disappear after a while. Save your injury kit!
  • Options
    lemonromeoolemonromeoo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you die at the end of the match and press exit you will tp to last location and revive there with injury. Wait till you revive in the arena and exit.
  • Options
    bozar3000bozar3000 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for all the reply.

NW Client is currently patching about 1.6 gb of updates. Hope this problem would be resolved after the much needed patch. Again, thanks for all the help. :D Free Respec Coins for all!