test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Me and a friend looking for pve endguild : read inside

foempspeedyfoempspeedy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
Greetings all,

I ll try to type as good english as possible so all hopefully will understand ;)

Who are we:

We are 2 friends who met in this game who love to hang around together, joke with eachother, make a fool of each hehe and most importantly, play together ! We are both around the ages of 28+ and we live in Belgium and Austria wich gives you an idea on our playtime since we r GMT+1.

What we play:
I am a devoted Cleric, currently full t2 , 11k Gs, with all epic experience for a month now aswell multiple succeeded Cn runs. Also having an alt guardian fighter with 13k GS, dps spec atm, doing mostly pvp and sometimes pve epics as a control dps initiator.. people dont see the profit of a Gf dps as they can control a big deal off adds and give nice stun cc on top of a cw cc wich makes the clearing for a solo dc lots easier. Ofc thats just my opinion, this is all based on others skills. (aswell a 60rogue alt)
My friend , he got a 11k trickster rogue, full swas T2, exp in all Epics and Cn 3/4 if i remember

What we do :
Mostly we run DD fast runs to spell or others, no exploiting runs in spider to last boss or FH, we do it the good way, mostly up to 3 runs for 1 DD . At night we go Cn with friends we know but as they dont play so often anymore due to missing new content wich i understand myself since i got the same feeling running the same epics and Cn all over we considered joining up a bigger guild to hopefully find a bigger community wtch makes us not losing current interest and join up and meet new people to play with.

So...

What we look for ?

We r looking for a decent settled pve endgame guild with
  1. 18+ social people
  2. as few dps wannabees as possible, i hate running with eg a Cw who believes his role is too be first as dps while he let most people die due to no cc adds wich makes him for me a bad CONTROL wizard.
  3. GMT+1 orientated guild
  4. Pve with some Pvp base
  5. If possible have a voicechat (mumble/ts/vent)
  6. No silly recruitment applications wich only makes sense when raids come into play, since now Cn is pugged easy and GS is based on power and featspeccing and not just skill or experience

Myself am an experienced mmoplayer since wow started, GW, GW2, Swtor.

We also have a guild ourself currently with 2banktabs worth 450k wich can be used

For contact:
PM
  • Diza@foempspeedy
  • floki@foempspeedy
  • DIZ@foempspeedy
or
  • Blackpain@BlackRoit

***DRAGON SERVER ***

OR PM here on forums
[URL="http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=97794224"]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=97794224[/URL]

Thanks in advance !:D

Note: in real we both have a job aswell, i work as IT tech software engineer * So we do not play 24/24h
Post edited by foempspeedy on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hello foempspeedy.

Check out my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

After reading your topic, I feel like Dedicated Rejects is just the clan for you!
    We are a European-based clan with about 90% of the playerbase residing in Europe. However, we do have a few members from the USA, Asia and one even from Australia!

So who are we?
    We are a mature (18+ only) multi-gaming community which was founded in January 2012. We focus on the games: Dota 2, The WarZ, ArmA III / DayZ, Counter Strike: GO, Minecraft, World of Tanks and, of couse, Neverwinter.

In-all we are a community with around 100-110 active members (yes, counted :D ) who span across all of these games. Our most popular ones are The WarZ and Neverwinter - each with roughly 25 active members.

So how do we play?
    We are mainly interested in end-game PvE and play epic dungeons daily. PvP is also played frequently, however there are mixed feelings about this mode - some love it, others hate it and then others don't mind it.
    I'd dare to say that dungeons is something we all really enjoy though.
    Most of us are level 60 already - there are some newbies with us too however. Most popular class is hard to say - I feel its quite balanced. There might be slightly less GF and DC compared to the other classes.

What we require from you?
    Not much. Be 18+, speak acceptable english and respect the people around you.
    For the first 2-4 weeks you will be taken as a Recruit (test phase) in the Guild. Once that is completed, we will ask you to make an application form before you get the "Full Membership". All we ask is: Your Handle ID, Main character class, Main character level as well as your name and email. This is for the administrators to keep track of their playerbase.

If you are interested, join our teamspeak on: ts.dr-clan.net - or add me in-game: Dahel@kingbullgod.
    In teamspeak, please contact the NW division leader: Sparky - he will help you out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

/KBG.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • foempspeedyfoempspeedy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    WE ll consider all possible guildinvites before making decision, thx for making time to reply. Appreciated
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!