test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Fighter is DA BESTEST.

runescapesucksrunescapesucks Member Posts: 80
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!

tee hee! that tickles.

With the right Def and skill set up, a skilled GF (like me *cough cough* yes I just said that. problem?) can camp a point for days (not exaggerated).
300460.jpg
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    Until you run out of stamina :)
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    Yeah a good defender, but not a good killer, and the game is usually dps heavy in a PVP match, never is defence heavy. I have seen 4 CW combinations before, but not 4 GF
  • Options
    xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You forgot the part where you get hit with a Dazing Strike because your block bugged out then dog piled by the opposing team. --
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xhiven wrote: »
    You forgot the part where you get hit with a Dazing Strike because your block bugged out then dog piled by the opposing team. --
    Yes. That happens way too much.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!

tee hee! that tickles.

With the right Def and skill set up, a skilled GF (like me *cough cough* yes I just said that. problem?) can camp a point for days (not exaggerated).
    300460.jpg
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!
    BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!BLOCK!

looks liek someone went scrubmode low lvl pee v pee .
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oh? hee hee hee. What shard are you on? Maybe you want a taste of my meatshield (pun intended, no h0mo).
  • Options
    xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    oh? hee hee hee. What shard are you on? Maybe you want a taste of my meatshield (pun intended, no h0mo).

If your sexual identity is so fragile it felt threatened by using the word "meat" on a web forum, it might be time to do some serious soul searching.
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try "blocking" an Orc Shaman's super attack. He'll just knock you down. And as long as your down you'll have a pile of orc warriors stomping you to death...
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    xhiven wrote: »
    If your sexual identity is so fragile it felt threatened by using the word "meat" on a web forum, it might be time to do some serious soul searching.

lol wut?

\10char
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lonnehart wrote: »
    Try "blocking" an Orc Shaman's super attack. He'll just knock you down. And as long as your down you'll have a pile of orc warriors stomping you to death...

The OP was referring to PvP. And you can block those without being knocked down as long as you're facing the center of the circle.
  • Options
    flamexsoldierflamexsoldier Member Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    The Spartan pic ruined it, spartans relied on mobility rather than defense.

But i guess history isn't everybody's thing.

Peace.

Actually you're the one who doesn't know history. Spartan soldiers, as were most Greek soldiers at the time, were called hoplites after their hoplon, which was a heavy shield. They were heavy infantry basically. They didn't run around half naked like they do in the movie 300, they wore over 35 kg of armor.

So maybe before insulting people you should actually know your facts.
  • Options
    kulgrimkulgrim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Spartan pic ruined it, spartans relied on mobility rather than defense.

But i guess history isn't everybody's thing.

Peace.

Before calling anyone out on history, and I do agree that image is not exactly accurate, you might want to check your own facts. Spartans wore a heavy bronze cuirass, leg greaves and a bronze helmet, usually in the Corinthian style. That is by no means ignoring defense in favor of mobility, in fact that was a hell of a lot of armor for the time period, and that style would not be changed much for almost 800 years. Around 7-6 BC they most likely would have switched to the Linothorax, which is a cuirass made of cloth and metal, as opposed to bronze.
  • Options
    fuzzyyojimbofuzzyyojimbo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah....but...but...hollywood said they leapt over folks in a rippling glash of bulging manflesh. /s