test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOOKING for ACTIVE guild more details inside

ss3ntryss3ntry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Me and a friend who are very active are on dragon server and are looking for a ACTIVE guild that runs T2's and pre made pvp. I have a lvl 60 CW , GF , and TR.My friend has a DC and TR both lvl 60. we know how to play our chars and have tried to join a few guilds already but even in guild chat no one was looking for people to group up to do anything or the guild was just very inactive. We both have mic's and use them (since speaking is much faster then typing and in a T2 MUCH more efficient) were both 24 . Also we have both tried to queue up and wait but it seems MOST pub games cant finish a T2 and just waste time.

If your a guild that is active leave me a post and ill message you in game or w/e ...we also do ALOT of pvp ( top charts most the time ) or may b if you seem to be having the same problem let me know and we could get a small but active group going .
Post edited by ss3ntry on

Comments

• ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There is a guild search function in the game , there are also separate guild forums .

Posting aplications here will only hurt your chances to get into a good guild .
  • ss3ntryss3ntry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Using the in game function is how i found other guilds, which didn't work out . as for a guild forums i didn't see one and would like if this post was moved to it.
  • spiritusvinispiritusvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    The server you play on would probably be nice.
  • buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The server you play on would probably be nice.

That information was in the first sentence.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here but on Beholder. The Guild search function is a bit lacking. I have a level 60 GF and DC but don't want to be in some guild with 400+ members. I've also received random invites which I decline because if I don't know anything about your guild why would I want to join? And conversely if you don't know anything about me other than my level and class why would you want me to join? I don't want to be just another body.

With established games like EQ you can do you research on guilds.. With Neverwinter everything is too new.
  • rpgownedrpgowned Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would recruit you <Enlightened Dark> but we are on mindflayer :(
    edited June 2013
    Thx for the feedback still looking tho
  • trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Last time I checked there was a forum for this
    edited June 2013
    trevien29 wrote: »
    Last time I checked there was a forum for this

yup thats been put to my attention ( My Bad ) if a forum mod could move this i would appreciate it .