test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest for Review

jorricjorric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hey Fellow Authors,

Would you be so kind as to review my quest and I'll be the same in turn. The quest name and short code is in my signature.

Thank you and Enjoy!
Small Beginnings - NW-DT43OMJWH
Post edited by jorric on

Comments

• Options
    voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Quest added in my to-do list ;).
    I'll play it very soon (1-2 hours).

My creation is in sign ;) check it
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
  • Options
    jorricjorric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Voivodak, I'll be sure to give yours a try as well.
  • Options
    vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    added to my queue. my quest is in my sig :)
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Vaelic,

I'll be sure to do your quest when the shards come back up, if not tonight tomorrow for sure.
  • Options
    oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Added to my list, will definitely play. The list is growing rather large lol, but within 2-3 days it will be done. Hopefully you can review mine in return (info in sig). Thanks!
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Oortexplorer,

I'll be sure to run your quest!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I ran and enjoyed your quest, the choices were a good idea. I think as a curve ball you could have threw in a third choice where you could decide to talk to the Clone potion Merchant and buy a Clone Potion, got Meagan to drink it, that way she could have married both people thus satisfying both the Dwarf and the Elf.

Good Job!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for people to review my quest! Please have a go at it!

Thanks!
  • Options
    meysameysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    I'll add it to my list to review, later today. Please check out my quest and post a review in my thread as well.
    Storming Monte Hall Review Thread
    Storming Monte Hall NW-DRAQHLR54
  • Options
    meysameysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    Overall, you did a great job with this.

I'm not a huge fan of quests that just say "Find a way to get past this, and then provide no direction. though and you have a couple of them in here. Maybe some flavor text when you align the statues would be nice. Also, in the first part of the dungeon where you have to go find the dead cleric, I think that back door should open and let you into the main room. I think that we have a lot of unnecessary running otherwise. Most of the fights were pretty balanced but the last fight with the High Priest could be very difficult for certain classes to solo, so I'd consider retuning it a bit.

Thank you in advance for reviewing the quest in my signature and leaving any thoughts you have in my review thread.
    Storming Monte Hall Review Thread
    Storming Monte Hall NW-DRAQHLR54
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Meysa,

I'll have a go at yours and let you know what I think.
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There you go, Sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    meysa wrote: »
    Overall, you did a great job with this.

I'm not a huge fan of quests that just say "Find a way to get past this, and then provide no direction. though and you have a couple of them in here. Maybe some flavor text when you align the statues would be nice. Also, in the first part of the dungeon where you have to go find the dead cleric, I think that back door should open and let you into the main room. I think that we have a lot of unnecessary running otherwise. Most of the fights were pretty balanced but the last fight with the High Priest could be very difficult for certain classes to solo, so I'd consider retuning it a bit.

Thank you in advance for reviewing the quest in my signature and leaving any thoughts you have in my review thread.

Thanks for the review Meysa, the reason I done it the way I did was that each class has its own way in. If you were a Cleric the room to the left had a statue that only a Cleric could communicate with, A GF or GWF could interact with a sarcophagus to unlock another door, a CW would light the two braziers behind the Captain with magical fire to open up a different and a TR had to find the key. I wanted it to be a bit different for each class to play. As for the Statues, I was gonna put a book in the room with the bookcases that would tell you about them but I forgot........LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you SourCreamKing.

I'll be sure to give yours a try as well.
  • Options
    caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Just subscribed and I should be able to review it tonight. If you have time, please give mine a look also. I'd appreciate any criticism. Thanks :)

A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF
  • Options
    caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    I had a chance to run through it and review. I liked it a lot. The hidden exits were spiffy... I'll have to remember that for a future quest.

One thing... you might have noticed that the textures on the transition from the cave to the crypts goes all funky. I had that happen on my map too. To get around, you can put narrow columns there to kind of block the clipped textures. For the top, I used a shot "curb" object. That worked in my case but not sure it completely goes with the theme for yours.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    caustic8 wrote: »
    I had a chance to run through it and review. I liked it a lot. The hidden exits were spiffy... I'll have to remember that for a future quest.

One thing... you might have noticed that the textures on the transition from the cave to the crypts goes all funky. I had that happen on my map too. To get around, you can put narrow columns there to kind of block the clipped textures. For the top, I used a shot "curb" object. That worked in my case but not sure it completely goes with the theme for yours.

Thanks Caustic8 for the review and as for the transition that is a marvelous idea with the columns, thank you very much.